Betting Talk

The Worst Team in the NFL

HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
edited November 2008 in Sports Betting
Is not the Lions, or the Chiefs, or even the Rams.........

The Worst Team in the NFL is Aikman and Buck

Comments

• franky87franky87 Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    trust me there are worst out there!
  • PSU598PSU598 Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    are you kidding me of the commentators they have on CBS they are the best which doesnt say much but id much rather have them then anyone else.
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    they are actually on fox buddy, not CBS.....and they are the most pretentious annoying announcers in the game today
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited November 2008
    Nfl Network, Hands Down
  • Earn DaddyEarn Daddy Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    Joe Buck ruins not only football but baseball as well.
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    what bothers me most about joe buck in both baseball and football is that he takes a topic which every sports fan knows, acts like he is reporting breaking news, and then beats the story to death during the game......he did it again today with the whole holmgren leaving, jim mora taking over thing......first of all, the seahawks dont suck cause they are losing their coach, they suck because they have a terrible offense line, two subpar running backs, an injured quarterback, no receivers, and a weak defensive line.......also, everyone has known about this since the pro bowl last year, and it should not be the main topic to speak about in a Dallas/Seattle Week 14 matchup, especially for the ENTIRE fucking game you douschebag
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    HowardBeal wrote:
    what bothers me most about joe buck in both baseball and football is that he takes a topic which every sports fan knows, acts like he is reporting breaking news, and then beats the story to death during the game......he did it again today with the whole holmgren leaving, jim mora taking over thing......first of all, the seahawks dont suck cause they are losing their coach, they suck because they have a terrible offense line, two subpar running backs, an injured quarterback, no receivers, and a weak defensive line.......also, everyone has known about this since the pro bowl last year, and it should not be the main topic to speak about in a Dallas/Seattle Week 14 matchup, especially for the ENTIRE fucking game you douschebag
    Agreed for once!

BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Steelers still kicking ass!