Betting Talk

Joey Porter LOL

BradyBrady Banned
edited November 2008 in Sports Betting
Hes beaten the Patriots like once out of 100 tries and still talks trash about them every week.
Some people just don't get it.. good luck Joey buddy... lol.

Even the guys on this board that hate New England for no good reason have to admit this guy is a wacko.

Comments

• BradyBrady Banned
    edited November 2008
    and they ran it up to boot. mud in your eye for talking shit.
    you NEVER-EVER do that... EVAAAAAAA
  • LUCKY777LUCKY777 Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    He is a fantastic linebacker that tries to get into his opponent's mind, and sometimes succeeds.
  • jsalami111jsalami111 Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    Brady this may be the reason why everyone on here cant stand you.

Just saying and im a pats fan
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    No kidding jsalami111. Brady bitched and moaned all week prior to the game when they played earlier in the season. He thanked Porter for waking up the Pats because of what Porter said about Cassel. Dolphins kick New England ass and Brady is no where to be found for days.
    edited November 2008
    Brady wrote:
    Hes beaten the Patriots like once out of 100 tries and still talks trash about them every week.
    Some people just don't get it.. good luck Joey buddy... lol.

Even the guys on this board that hate New England for no good reason have to admit this guy is a wacko.

Where were you after the first game these two teams played this season? Porter talked trash all week prior to that game. How come you didn't post anything about him after that game????
  • m0neysh0tm0neysh0t Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    Hahahahahahaha Sit The Fuck Down Joey Porter
    edited November 2008
    Must be the law of averages catching up to the Dolphins......
  • BradyBrady Banned
    edited November 2008
    lol
    i just do it cause no one gets it.
  • SprintCarsSprintCars Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    We got it last year when you blew off continuously until the super bowl and then you were no where to be found for months.....
  • SanManSanMan Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    HaHa Eat your words you stupid piece of shit. Maybe when Vick gets out of jail he will have Joey Porter fight pit bulls after all it is only Joey Porter!!!!!!
  • rcb2181rcb2181 Senior Member
    edited November 2008
    Thats why he is not in PITT. anymore..F+CKING LOSER!!...i will say this about him, i had a friend who played for the steelers..and they had a Team meeting before a game, and Porter stands up and calls Big Ben out..saying his fame and glory is getting to his head, etc...this is front of the whole team, and coaches..so there is like 75 people or more in 1 room and he singled out big ben... Porter is a team player, he will not quit on you, but he is a Jack ass for talking so much shit. thats just my opinion.