Betting Talk

Survey....would you rather spend your Saturday...

DeanoDeano Senior Member
edited June 2008 in Sports Betting
Cooking Chicken or Choking your Chicken.

I have to cook for 75. My wife got me into this mess.

:) You all have a good day...I won't be.

Comments

• MikeNyceMikeNyce Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    I would have to think if your cooking for 75 and its your wife's fault then she will probably be choking your chicken later on after the party? At least thats what would happen in this house. LOL enjoy your day
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited June 2008
    I'd rather be tapping the ass on mike's avatar...
  • DeanoDeano Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    Oh, it's gonna happen Mike... :)
  • choons81choons81 Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    Cooking for 75 is not bad, it's all in the preparation and planning, the cooking is the easier part. Don't use whole chickens! Stick to Boneless Chix Breast / Thigh. Should have told me earlier, could have made your life much easier D....Brians has the number to the 'bat phone'. Have fun sweating your chicken off.

Regards,
    edited June 2008
    Agree with you Choonsie, it all went well. As you say the planning and preparation is the biggie and I leave that to the wife. Only boneless skinless chicken titties....you were on the nose there. Thanks for your support Choonsie.... :)
    edited June 2008
    No problem, glad you survived. You whimp, your wife did all the work! All you did was cook, that's not even half the work.....prepping and cleaning up after is 75% IMO LMAO, you lucky bastard, that's how you treat your wife......make her earn those Tube Steak Lashings.

GL
    edited June 2008
    I have to make out like I am doing the hard work...don't tell her any different. She is 11 years younger than me so it takes more energy for me. :)

Toobsnake Boogie for the cook. :) :) :)
    edited June 2008
    I wouldn't do that I don't cock block. I leave that up to brians. BTW, I wouldn't want you to endure extended amounts of Palmela and Fistina (extensive masturbating) so I won't say shit.

Regards,
  • TopdagoTopdago Member
    edited June 2008
    For 75 I would call Kentucky Fried.lol