Betting Talk

this ref thing is bullshit

Costalano1Costalano1 Senior Member
edited June 2008 in Sports Betting
1st off, lone refs don't fix games unless given orders by the Italians. If Tim Donaghy really did what he claims he would be swimming with cement boots.......
wait for the olympics this story will leak out once again by the media to discourage gamblers worried about getting screwed by the fix.

Comments

• hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    Couldn't agree more. Really nothing more to say.
  • doggie29doggie29 Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    please are you both smoking crack? This crap is going on in every sport everyday.
    Wake up and smell how the real world operates.
  • gametightgametight Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    it's ok doggie29... some people just cant read between the linez.. some people dont have an open mind, they think they do, but they are in denial.. these are the same people that believe their wife is not out with me and you on a friday night.. YOU CANT MAKE A SQUARE BALL BOUNCE.. and about Italians.. haha, this aint hollywood.. ASK PAUL PIERCE, now that's hollywood..
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    Yeah the game was fixed last night that's why Paul Pierce sucked. The refs did it. And they also allowed Sasha to score 20 points. They are amazing becasue just 2 night earleir they made Powe score a ton of points.

Boy those refs are talented.
    Here is the FACTS: Boston was the aggressor in games 1 and 2. The Lakers as expected (read my pregame post) played with determination and desperation which got them to the FT line a lot. Had they hit them this game would have been a blow out.

Why don't you wake up and get a clue.
    And for the umpteenth time - why do people continue to attack posters about stuff that has nothing to do with gambling.
  • Costalano1Costalano1 Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    no need for the personal attacks and no I don't smoke crack, look closely at what I said... . DO i need to spell it out for you? the Italians... think about it doggie.
  • TopdagoTopdago Member
    edited June 2008
    Castalno, With a name like yours ending with a vowel(As does mine) and with my handle I think I know where your coming from. Some people just don't understand.
  • TheCoolerTheCooler Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    Stupid post, but par for Costalano. Just look at the source
  • Costalano1Costalano1 Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    stay classy,
  • stucrossstucross Senior Member
    edited June 2008
    it is the mob the runs all the gambling aspect of this don,t you guys no this.