Betting Talk

Saturday NCCAF

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited November 2007 in Sports Betting
NCAAF 1-1 -.10

Here is what I got going so far:

Michigan St +4 (-110) This is a play against Michigan, they have a tough schedual to finish up the season, and I think some have written off Michigan St. (5-4) This would be a big home win for the Spartans, and I think they have a solid shot at winning this game.

Minnesota +12 (-110) A weak 1-8 team, Everyone is going to be on Illinios. This sets up as a good trap game, Dont forget Illinios play Ohio St next week.

Colorado +4 (-110) Is 2 BIG UPSETS by Colorado in the Big 12 too much to ask? NO, they play solid at home and it is a tough place for visting teams. This is a line that I consider "fishy" a 7-1 top 10 only laying 4 to a team that is 5-4, granted they have beaten OU who was top 10, but this game is big for coloardo, currently 3-2 in the Big 12 north, and MIzzu 4-1, so If coloardo could upset them they would be tied for 2nd behind Kansas with the tie breaker in hand, big game for colorado, take the points!

Comments

• DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    Purdue +8 (-110) Penn St Defense has not shown up the last couple games I have watched, I think purdue can get out of the blocks early, and make penn st play catch up. Getting more then a td should be good.