Cleveland +4 (-110)

NHL 0-1 (-130)

Carolina/Florida O6 (+110)

NFL 0-1 (-120)

Enjoy You Holloween!!!

Comments

• bweismanbweisman Banned
    edited October 2007
    Interesting NBA picks., i think your definatelt in the minority with both those picks. We shall see if ur just well informed tonight i guess. Any reasoning behind the picks?
    BW
  • rock2rock2 Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    THANKS FOR POSTING DUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    GLLLLLLLlllllllllllll
    GETER DONE PEACE
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    Sorry I didnt get back to you guys, I had work this evening, thats why they were posted early in the afternoon...... Cleveland was the one I liked more in the NBA, I thought they would have a better offense today, but from what I have seen (2nd Half) they are just flat. Dallas is making a lot of quality shots, and getting a lot of rebounds. But Indiana i thought had a good shot, I like taking home dogs, which you will see through out the year, and opening night, thought the homes teams had the advantage..... For as well as indiana held thier own, Cleveland sucked..

For the NHL, I was betting the Over because Carolina has been putting up some big numbers and thought it would carry on, with Florida having some big wins of thier own while letting in some goals, but Carolina quited down today only scoring 2 goals, but got a couple late ones in the 3rd to get a push, so it was a push night, with a 1-1-1 finish (-10) for the vig on Cleveland.

P.S. I have been in a couple discussions on some college football games, espically the upsets threads, and I have mentioned I am more of a situational bettor, looking for over inflated lines, upsets waiting to happen, or just too much money on one side. rather then looking up how the teams matchup on paper and key injuries and such forth... I do look later for key starting changes later on in the week. I like taking points, and I wanted to post them so I know how i am doing over a period of time, Sometimes I fool myself espically on bad weeks! So we will see how things go, thats why the low record so far.
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    NBA 1-1 (-10)

Late game: Denver OVER 217.5 (-110)

NHL 0-1-1 (-130)
    NFL 0-1 (-120)