Betting Talk

Plays for Monday (NFL & NHL)

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited October 2007 in Sports Betting
NHL 0-0

Dallas (-130) Dallas is a "good" team, not great, but good, and coming back home after a series of road games. San Jose travels into dallas for the fourth of four road game. Both teams stack up evenly against eachother, this should be a tough fought battle, but i have to give the edge to Turco and The stars on thier homecoming.

NFL 0-0

Denver (-2.5 -120)

Denver has one of the best defenses against the run, Green Bay has had time to prepare for this game, but no run game means 1 demisional even against this weak run stop defense. Farve can not carry this team all year. Hopefully this talented CB crew can make Farves night dismal at best! Cutler came alive and showed some leadership last week leading the broncos down the field to set up a game winning field goal last week.

See how the day goes............

Comments

• timdizzletimdizzle Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    I agree that Denver at home should win... AFC vs. NFC, but isnt Denver like the worst team against the run?
  • chumlychumly Banned
    edited October 2007
    denver is ranked 30th against the run?
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    They are either the worst or second worst run defense in the league..... Yes. But i think they can improve on that against green bay if they do decide to run the ball because they are a throwing team, but if denver can get a lead and force green bay to play catch up, they will stay away from the run.
    edited October 2007
    I am sorry, i see you guys were correcting me, that was a BIG TYPO as you see in the following sentence i wrote..... Thanks guys! Denver not the best that was supposed to be the worst, only good thing about thier D is bailey and bly
    edited October 2007
    Good way to start.......

If anyone else reads my posts and see that I post a favoite in either College or Pro Football, remind me that I have vowed never to take a favorite again this year! I swear i have bet no more then 5 favorites this year and they have all lost, this is the year of underdogs and i should just stick to those, it was a ver interresting game tonight, and favre again shows up and puts on a show for Monday Night!

You guys have a good day!
  • Gator101Gator101 Banned
    edited October 2007
    then i see you havent been betting on the patriots as of late duckgawd