Betting Talk

Beware Of NE this week!!!

NEJimNEJim Senior Member
edited October 2007 in Sports Betting
After 6 stright covers (and I had them all)Pats are 17 at Miami... this has been historiclly a tough place to play...the 0-5 Miami V. the 6-0 Pats..Isee this line (locally going to 18-19) after the big Dallas win I can see a Pats 28-14 win here, I will waite for the line..to go up but a play on the Dolphins may be in the cards for me...when it dose not make sense...sometimes it makes perfect sense..a back door cover could be had here JMO..NEJIM

Comments

• sportsfreaksportsfreak Banned
    edited October 2007
    Jim no worries this week. Miami just shipped their best receiver to SD. I am going to tease NE -9.5 to someone else.
  • rock2rock2 Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    I BIGGGG PATS FAN AND YES ME ALSO, I HAVE BBEN ON EVERY PATS WIN BUT I ALSO THINK THEY ARE DUE FOR A LET DOWN ESP. WITH ALL THE HYPE AROUND THAT DALLAS GAME WERE THE BOYZZZ FINALLY PLAYED SOME MEN LOLOL GOD I LOVED THAT GAME HEHE BUT IF ANYBODY WILL HAVE THERE TEAM READY BILLY WAiLL BUT THAT A SHIT LOAD OF PTS GLLLL THANKS FOR POSTING JIM
    GETER DONE
  • PurecarnaggePurecarnagge Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    I have NE on a 10.00 6 team parlay. But if I bet it I'm pretty sure I'll tease it down to 14. I think its at 15 on my parlay.
  • benniebbennieb Banned
    edited October 2007
    I have not run the numbers, however, NE has to be the play. This year, we are going to start seeing College type spreads when they are playing this team.
  • DRockDRock Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    My power rankings have Pats as 19 point favorites. This is getting ridiculous but you can't argue with it, can you?
  • 85percent85percent Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    As Much as I hate to say it..I win this bet every year...Dolphins ML...YES that is correct..1 unit
    2 units with the pts..this is the game the dolphins step up..then lose everyone after
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    85.. I hear you .but not this year.. would I be shocked if they handed Pats 1st loss..NO but
    I think Pats are so good they win..but by how much????ML with Miami you have BIG BALLS my friend GL to you NEJIM
  • 85percent85percent Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    only 1 unit
    stanford/usc
    ect....all year long
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    The problem is Wes and Sammie are now Pats. those are the guys that drove them crazy.

NE rolls boys.
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    Not sure about this game yet, but if you guys recall a couple or a few years back, Miami was playing NE and the line was 16 points, and the dolphins played thier game of the year, and beat the Pats, and now this week it seems to be a similar spot. I remeber this gambe because i had the dolphins then, but I dont remember if they were doing horriable, and if NE Was doing this good, im sure they were doing ok....... Would have like to see this on Sunday night!
  • beatles65beatles65 Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    I made the mistake of taking Dallas last week. I didnt think that NE would be unstoppable as they were. Even though the string of covers will end someday you really need to ride it out until it comes to an end. As opposed to guessing when they are going to let down. While im not going to put my entire account on this game i am going to take the pats for a small wager. The Dolphins are horrible and NE could play a so so game and still cover this number. I am going to play them until they fail to cover.