Betting Talk

What a tough loss that was, WOW.

GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
edited March 2007 in Sports Betting
Just checked the score of AZ ST/Wash. Went to sleep w/ Az St. up by 5 w/ 7:00 min to go, so I felt pretty good they would cover the +6. They lose by 8. In the last 7 min, they score only 6 fricking points, turn the ball over 7 times and missed 5 FG and a few FT. How the hell can you turn the ball over that many times and only score 6 poinits in 7 min. Damn, this one hurt. The good thing, went like 8-2 ytd, 3-1 posted in here, and hit a bunch of halfers in the chat room that I posted. Let's keep it going today.

Comments

• jrballard72jrballard72 Senior Member
    edited March 2007
    I went to bed at halftime and woke up to see that i lost by only 1 on the buy to 7. I didn't see any of the second half but thanks for letting me know how sick of a loss it actually was lol. That was my big one of the day
  • EastcoastEastcoast Senior Member
    edited March 2007
    Pac-10 tourney games were wild yesterday. The two worst teams in the league (Oregon St. and Az St.) withstood HUGE runs...Cal went on a 34-2 run in 1H against OSU and Wash went on a 22-3 run in 1H. How Az State remained in the game is beyond me. They're a tough little team.