6-10 SDQL Play
    Yankees -237
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    6-11 Model Play
    Mariners +107
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    Coinbase made me wait 16 days I received a check in two days from the SB. Three days total with one day process. but it seems I'm all set up now with BC and CB . If I wanted to test it I would have to have someone send me BC then to coinbase>bank. I could buy it from coinbase and send it to blockchain but there would be a fee so I wouldn't do that. So one question if someone sent me BC and I sent it to Coinbase and then to the bank I have to pay a fee?
    edited June 2018
    first thing if you are going to start messing with buying selling on CB make sure you use gdax not the regular service so you avoid the CB premium for buying and selling and get the best of the price at CB. Gdax is CB trading platform and that drastically or nearly erases all fees. The CB network fee right now is nearly zero so not much worry there (you can send probably 10 to 20k for a dime). If you got the coins you bought from CB it will not be quick because ACH and CB are slow but it is probably now a 3 or 4 day either way process now. Make sure you use GDAX to do it, cover your tracks so CB does not get pissed you are gambling with it (they frown on that). They can track what you do with the bitcoin after they send it to you by following the blockchain but that is simple to overcome just send to 1 wallet and then send from that wallet to the SB, NEVER send from CB to SB or SB to CB. Do a youtube search for "how to avoid Coinbase fees" and watch a couple videos it is well worth it if you do any volume for sure.
    edited June 2018
    Model Record
    -55 47.62% avg line 49.12%
    Units -6.1
    CLV .05%

SDQL Record
    16-15 51.61% avg line 64.7%
    Units -15.97
    CLV .15%
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    thought for sure you were going to do phila again
    I nearly took milu again but one of my models had milu -146 and the other one told me even at -116 it was too much to lay,
    edited June 2018
    no I went with the Yankees cause I thought 223 was such a good value, LMAO, 2 hits with that lineup WTF
    edited June 2018
    i had yankees -244 , i wont lay that kind of number for any game , id look to the runline if i was desperate but that wont happen, too disciplined
    edited June 2018
    loved cinn yesterday as well , thought that game was a steal but never got it in , did nothing yesterday , doing games now for tonight
    edited June 2018
    yeah well I will bet any number if I think it has value, A I dont know what value is, B even when I do it loses. You cant be as bad as I am right now if it was possible to actually be this bad you could just bet the other side and be rich!.
    65% fair win % I am at 50% on SDQL, 49% fair win % I am at 47% on Models. I dont get it????????? I will keep pushing on it just proves how dumb I am.
    edited June 2018
    jets96 wrote: »
    loved cinn yesterday as well , thought that game was a steal but never got it in , did nothing yesterday , doing games now for tonight

I really like Mariners today, Leblanc is getting wins and I think the line should be -115-120
    edited June 2018
    i have sea -121 fwiw
    edited June 2018
    yeah me too roughly, that is why I like it and I think they will get bet today!
    edited June 2018
    Actually am doing great on posted plays ...and hint hint ...am waiting for more money to come in on the angels i like sea as a puppy
    edited June 2018
    I got them at BOL for 103 and last night at 100 for a real play
    edited June 2018
    looks like they like laa ...which doesnt bother me in the least , ill wait a little bit longer to see how much i can get ...am taking sea as well ,
    edited June 2018
    you think they will close as dogs
    edited June 2018
    I dont care where they close , as long as i get the number i want at the time i bet it...am thinking that THEY think leblanc is only going to last 80 90 pitches which isnt far into the game after looking back and sea pen isnt exactly lights out....i can get +104 right now ..that is my buy point ,
    edited June 2018
    I went back and ran the numbers again for the Mariners and got -106
    edited June 2018
    not sure how I got what I had before but now I have -106
    edited June 2018
    6-11 SDQL Play
    Giants -163
    edited June 2018
    Model Record 50-55 47.62%
    avg line 49.12%
    Units -6.1
    CLV .05%

SDQL Record 16-16 50%
    avg line 64.7%
    Units -17.6
    CLV .15%
    edited June 2018
    6-12 Model Play
    Astros -127

- - - Updated - - -

6-12 Model Play
    Royals -105
    edited June 2018
    Like i said brother,
    edited June 2018
    Model Record 51-55 48.11%
    avg line 49.12%
    Units -5.1
    CLV .04%

SDQL Record 16-16 50%
    avg line 64.7%
    Units -17.6
    CLV .15%
    edited June 2018
    6-12 Model Play
    Nationals +156
    edited June 2018
    6-12 Model Play
    Cubs +109
    edited June 2018
    too late for me now but if i could get cubs now as a dog it would be a play fwiw

luck
    edited June 2018
    my whole setup is a train wreck as you can see LOL but I think I am on to something special with my MLB model, I am tightening the screws on when to bet and when not to. I expect good things LOL coming up
    edited June 2018
    Id work on the model and dont worry about the timing of the bet so much ,just my opinion .