Betting Talk

Let's get in this little reunion for a day

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited June 2018 in Sports Betting
#958 Un 4 -105 1st 5 Washington/Giants

Now if Gio can get past the first inning we have shot.

Comments

• StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    i looked at this game hard today OT

winds blowing out to left. Gio is...Gio. I see some biting of fingernails with this one.
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    Old-Timer wrote: »

There's Wash 1h under 2 -125 if you fear Gio. Tough number to go under though.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    i looked at this game hard today OT

winds blowing out to left. Gio is...Gio. I see some biting of fingernails with this one.

yes it is 13mph with a 67% Humidity and 63 Degree temp and you make Valid points and I'm surprised this game has stay at 7.5 for the full game. Three nice bats out for Washington. Giants aren't hitting and hitting worst against lefties. The key is getting Gio out of the first inning.
    edited April 2018
    NHL Boston -0.5 +150 .5 Unit

Have Boston FG -117
    edited April 2018
    bumpo wrote: »
    There's Wash 1h under 2 -125 if you fear Gio. Tough number to go under though.

Gio has been working on a new routine with the feeling that he's not coming in loose and it's causing trouble in the 1st inning. His 1st inning ERA is something like 4.5 so it's always dangerous playing an Under 1st 5 with him.
    But Under is the way to go IMO when these teams face one another with the Giants usually having trouble with Gio.I like this Kid Stratton for the Giants also. If Gio can't get through this line up twice without getting beat up well it is what it is. Washington leaving runners on base it seems all the time. Sad they couldn't beat Wood last night they had plenty of chances.
    edited April 2018
    Tuesday 4/24

#923 Angels +139
    edited April 2018
    Tuesday 4/24

#923 Angels +139

Edit: Angels +137 the above odds were reduced.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited April 2018

Came through the cataract surgery yesterday with no problems. Good Luck with plays.
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited April 2018

didn't play it but nice call...sorry I mushed your NHL overs, hope you got out quickly.
    edited April 2018
    munson15 wrote: »
    didn't play it but nice call...sorry I mushed your NHL overs, hope you got out quickly.

I did right after that 0-3 night. Glad to hear it went well Jake.
    edited April 2018

Lets add a few maybe have a good day.

#911 Washington -112
    #928 Un 4.5 1st 5 Det/Pitt
    #925 Ov 5 1st 5 Cleveland/Cubs

Have a good day and best of luck
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    Will you be posting you h+r+e in this thread, OT?
    edited April 2018
    PP865 is doing a great and it's usually the same games give or take so I won't be posting much.

Good to see you Vegasboss how you been?
  • vegasendbossvegasendboss Member
    edited April 2018
    Good to see you Vegasboss how you been?[/QUOTE]

Been okay, thank you for asking, working hard on MLB - roughish start to the season for some of the best groups - NBA was okay, CBB was great... (RAS is being modest with how good they actually did this year for some private people) NHL we cant find good guys at all anywhere ...

So yeah, its a grind - still some good $ to make in this world, but getting tougher.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    Nice to see you posting OT ...LUCK

Vegasendboss....i guess your not looking close enough then...i think right here in the backyard there is a pretty good hockey capper.
    edited April 2018
    Yes tougher it is. I'm finding even the RHE'S lines are getting tighter this year. besides 5D's which you have to be careful and now their RHE's line are coming up 9am or later but they still use a 20 cent line (like that's doing me a favor) and I have a PPH that gives me a 20 Cent line. I gave up on the NBA I zig and they zag CBB was good nothing special head above water. Glad RAS did well wondering if the Golfer is still with him? but the NHL was good to me mostly Totals 1stP ml's and 1st Total's also Team total's so all in all it was good. Baseball win one day lose the next but it's only April. FG baseball with these bullpens are killing me.
    Just thought I stop by see a few old names and visit for a while. Nice talking to you hope all goes well this year.
  • vegasendbossvegasendboss Member
    edited April 2018
    Finding originators that see value in what we do, and want to work with us, is harder than just finding someone who can win posting on a forum @jets96 - although theres always good follows here on a more personal betting basis for sure!

@old-timer, I hear you, MLB market is getting more and more efficient SOONER as lines open with lower limits - this causes tremendous headaches for us - more than anything else - as the best guys don't need us to get down as much as they want on the best prices since those are long gone by 9am EST & overnights. Some good groups still need our help once lineups come out to get down offscreen... but yeah, we lose a lot of our leverage. Anyway, prolly no the best place to discuss haha.

Anyhow happy to see you posting, wishing you continued success!
    edited April 2018
    Lets add a few maybe have a good day.

#923 Angels +137 Win
    #911 Washington -112 Lose
    #928 Un 4.5 -115 1st 5 Det/Pitt R/O
    #925 Ov 5 -115 1st 5 Cleveland/Cubs Win

Have a good day and best of luck

Well it wasn't a bad day 2-1 and a R/O +1.25 on sides. It wasn't posted but I went 2-2 on RHE'S <0.32>
    I see I forgot to put the Juice on the two 1st 5 bets they were both -115 one R/O one win

These are the four I had

#904 Un 25 Philly/Ari -122 Lose
    #908 Un 31.5 S.D/Colo -115 Win
    #913 Ov 28.5 Seattle/CWS -110 Lose
    #922 Un 29 Oak/Texas -110 Win

Good Luck today Wednesday.
    edited April 2018
    Wednesday 4/25

#953 Washington 1st 5 -160
    After looking at his numbers and ER's for the 1st 5 in his starts I consider -0.5 -110.
    edited April 2018
    Wednesday 4/25

#953 Washington 1st 5 -160
    After looking at his numbers and ER's for the 1st 5 in his starts I consider -0.5 -110.

Adding 4/25

#961 Cards -145 1st5
    #963 Seattle -145 1st5
    #977 Cubs +115
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    Always appreciate your thoughts and info OT,
  • CirclejerkCirclejerk Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    Hey OT- Good luck with the Cubs I'm on them as well. With or without KB.
    edited April 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Old-Timer View Post

Wednesday 4/25

Adding 4/25
    #953 Washington 1st 5 -160 Win
    #961 Cards -145 1st5 Win
    #963 Seattle -145 1st5 Push
    #977 Cubs +115 Lose

Total +1.0 Unit all in all with the RHE's going 2-3 will call it an even Day.

Will be looking at Hockey tomorrow all series are set and will be possibly looking at series bets and Game one.
    Didn't post time got away from me had Boston -0.5 -104 which was nice. As for futures I have the Preds winning the Cup @ 14/1 and I have Boston playing the Preds in the Final @ 28.5 to one. Have a nice ticket on the 76ers @40/1 but that's to win it all. But the East is there's for the taking.
    edited April 2018
    Thursday 4/26

#906 Cardinals -102
    edited April 2018
    Thursday 4/26

#906 Cardinals -102

#912 Cleveland 1st 5 -110
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    OT, I can't wait to see your thoughts on the Pens/ Caps series and game by game.
    edited April 2018
    bluejake wrote: »
    OT, I can't wait to see your thoughts on the Pens/ Caps series and game by game.

Nothing really in-depth just standard stuff the way I see this series going.

Pens Vs Caps Line Caps open -108 up to -125 as of now Total a solid 6 PK

Caps with Home Field but the series is Pens -125 +105 Which in MO is correct as the Pens are the better team.
    This being the third year in a row that these two will face each other with the Pens winning the previous two series and of course the Cup. In the four games that they met this year they were 2-2 each winning a game at the others house and 3 of the 4 games went Under the total. Three total's were priced at 6 and one at 5.5 yes the 5.5 did go under. The Caps are tough right out of the gate (1stP) and play well 5 on 5 defensively but as the game wears on Pittsburgh will be the stronger team. But with that said Holbty has been excellent so lets not sell the Caps short in the opening game.

How the Caps history has been it's just a matter of time when it's over and they actually did a great job coming back after losing the first two games at home against CBJ which nobody thought would be possible. Holbty was fantastic but can he sustained that play against the Pens.

Plays

Pittsburgh -125 for the series

I like the series in 6 but the price just isn't there.

Play for Game one Caps 1st P ML -120

The total 6 is a tough number to open up this series was thinking 5.5 shaded to the Over want to see how this will be played.

One other thing the Pens are 8-2 with extended rest.

Will be looking at In game betting as this game goes on.
    edited April 2018
    Knights Vs Sharks = Game one Knights open -148 trending down towards -140

Series Price Knights -135 +115

As for the Knight/Shark game the normal reaction is to play Under 5 but remember both teams played teams that just don't score and when they do they just want to dump the puck out and sit on the lead. Now you have two teams that like to skate and ever since the Sharks acquired Kane they're a much better offensive team. This should be a great series and IMO it goes 7. The Knights took 3 of 4 this season and the total's were split 2-2. Total's were set at 6 twice going 1-1 and 5.5 going 1-1 Tonight it sits 5 Over -120/-125 range which IMO is an over reaction from the two previous series the Knights and Sharks played. "The old But" the Knights last played 9 days ago but are 5-2 with extended rest and the Sharks last played 8 days ago and 6-3 with extended rest. I know they didn't face big offensive teams who just wanted to hit you more than shoot the puck But Fleury and Jones were fantastic.

Don't have anything on this game right now but thinking Un 1.5g 1st P hate playing Under 5 the 2-2 score pisses me off and the always dreaded empty net in a 3-1 or worst 3-2 game. I should have something or possibly wait for LBing.

Meanwhile while typing this I'm watching the cards piss away chances for everyone to go home.
    edited April 2018
    Watching the Cards/Mets Why pull Martinez after 6 innings with 86 pitches with 58 strikes. Even one more inning you'll use less relievers. This Matheny is just so overrated and yet he comes back year after year. This is why most bets I've been making are for the 1st 5. I would have lost the first 5 in this game but the reason why I went FG is because I expected starters of this caliber to go deep and not worry about them using 5/6 pitchers and need them all to pitch well. That's what I don't get from baseball stretch these pitchers out and use less relief pitchers. There's nobody in that bullpen better than Martinez why pull him after 6. Last thing I'll say is back a few years ago when Ryan was in charge of the Rangers he told all pitchers don't look to the bullpen after 5 or 6 you'll be pitching more innings over time and over time they adjusted and he took the Rangers to two World Series.
    edited April 2018
    The un 1:5 1st P in the Knight game gotta away from me it’s at -150. I’ll take my 1st P Wash money and go home. Tomorrow Bro Go Pens.