Betting Talk

Bloomberg article on new tout service

13»

Comments

• R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    Hey, Spanky has a podcast now I find. I'd be interested to know what Spanky's "partnership" arrangements are because I would be willing to bet Spanky is getting a percentage win or lose because Spanky's "We" ain't winning squat. What is this professional bettor doing with podcast now while he is making 100s of thousands with his crew fishing for suckers?
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    R40 wrote: »
    That is generally why you call yourself xxxxsports.

Have you ever listened to Spanky get interviewed? Bizarre stuff.

What makes you so adorned in the betting community following RAS picks? I'm sure bookmakers look at your action with disdain.

Don't judge this guy with generalities. You don't know him or his real M.O. Sometimes inflated egos leave false positives.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    Ronbets wrote: »
    What makes you so adorned in the betting community following RAS picks? I'm sure bookmakers look at your action with disdain.

Don't judge this guy with generalities. You don't know him or his real M.O. Sometimes inflated egos leave false positives.

I don't judge him with generalities. You judge him with generalities. I judge him with specifics by what he says being total BS. He runs the same schtik as Philly Godfather but a little different version. It's a good act though.

He does know enough about gambling to be a decent blind bettor. He may even be a pro. But he ain't no players advocate though.
    edited January 2020
    You've OD'd on twitter. Get out and meet the real ppl.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    You've OD'd on twitter. Get out and meet the real ppl.

I don't read Twitter. I did not even know who Spanky was until the last year or so when I heard Spanky this and Spanky that. I had never heard of the guy before so checked to see who this Spanky guy was. Listened to an interview. Oh boy. I've listened to a couple and listened to another last night thanks to you and it was a real hoot.

You wanted to know why I made a crack about him and I told you.
    edited January 2020
    Care to address this?
    "What makes you so adorned in the betting community following RAS picks? I'm sure bookmakers look at your action with disdain."
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    Ronbets you stick with Spanky. I am sticking with Professor MJ. I can bet a whole season with Professor and he will only charge me $120.
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    Professor MJ LOL, Spanky is an acct killer and in no way a players advocate. his only advocacy is dont ban me when I run some BS shit on your book
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    I think you give Spanky a little too much credit. He apparently uses people's accounts in a "partnership. " He's not going to get much with those accounts. He's got another angle working there.

What exactly are the odds these people are betting when Spanky is getting his? Not beatable.
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    Sorry as didn't mean to start all this as just using him as he stated records of Jambos.
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    golfguru1 wrote: »
    Sorry as didn't mean to start all this as just using him as he stated records of Jambos.

a little chat never hurt anyone. I think Jambos is a complete joke but hey they are not the first joke to get a following. look at the wager talk shows now, they are crazy, so horrible and misleading.
    edited January 2020
    golfguru1 wrote: »

No problem golfguru1. A little controversy keeps this joint alive. Besides, R40 never got over the cheap price I layed with Cruz beating Beto:yes:

*in his own backyard
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    No problem golfguru1. A little controversy keeps this joint alive. Besides, R40 never got over the cheap price I layed with Cruz beating Beto:yes:

With friends like you, Spanky does not need any enemies. Yeah, that was in some PPH account, right? Never happened.
    edited January 2020
    R40 wrote: »
    With friends like you, Spanky does not need any enemies. Yeah, that was in some PPH account, right? Never happened.

You folded when I called you on it. Real $$
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    You folded when I called you on it. Real $$

I don't believe you called anything. You CLAIMED to have bet Cruz -124 when it was -400. You did not have anything to call.
    edited January 2020
    BS, bring up the post. It was -190. Cool the OCD.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    BS, bring up the post. It was -190. Cool the OCD.

It's your claim, not mine. You go find it. It was absurd. It is no wonder you like Spanky betting those bogus lines.
    edited January 2020
    If I find it will you admit to latent dementia?
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    If I find it will you admit to latent dementia?

No, I remember it better than you do.
    edited January 2020
    OK Long Horn?
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    OK Long Horn?

Exactly as I said. What are you trying to get at unsuccessfully here? I did not believe it and I do not believe it now and you want me to believe an ex-bookie with a PPH line? Yeah, right.
    edited January 2020
    I guess you're giving me the Texas 2 step. As your cousin Bill O'Reilly would say, "you can have the last word".
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    I guess you're giving me the Texas 2 step. As your cousin Bill O'Reilly would say, "you can have the last word".

Always get the last word Ronbets. You might as well give up.