Betting Talk

amazon stick

jets96jets96 Senior Member
edited July 2019 in Sports Betting
Am reading that i can get a stick , don't even know what these sticks are but anyway, they are selling it for 100 bucks fully loaded and 15 a month..no clue if that's good , bad or indifferent , briefly my son said it was a rip , that anyone can hack a stick.
The stick has every single sports package, nfl ticket, nba , nhl , mlb and like everything elses.

Any opinions would be appreciated

Comments

• bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    I saw the same offer and am also curious. Not sure about the legality of the whole thing but that's not such a big issue. I'm definitely fed up with cable though.
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    I just emailed the guy. Curious about dvr capability and multiple tvs.
  • PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    Stick costs 39 or 49 for 4K atBest Buy. Cheaper online. My guy is $30 one time charge for laying the apps on the stick. Teatv mobdro etc plus all packages. BUT u don’t get a guide or menu and no Netflix or Hulu. However teatv has all the current movies up and three million more all streamed through your WiFi. Watched Spider-Man today
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    danshan was trying to explain to me about getting a nvidia shield , dont know what that is and then buy sports packages for 5 bucks at bitify
  • in2winin2win Junior Member
    edited July 2019
    The Nvidia is like a ferrari and the firestick is like a station wagon.

You can find everything you need on youtube......how they work, how to load them etc.

I wouldn't pay anyone to sell me a loaded one as they need updated with builds quite a bit and its not hard to do at all once you watch a few vids. Your going to want to know how to use one yourself if/when something goes wrong so you can fix/update it yourself.