Betting Talk

ATT: RAS CEO Edward

RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
edited July 2019 in Sports Betting
This place is becoming a morgue. We need your promised input. No need for the hand counting, they have modern $$ counting machines these days:)

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited June 2019
    start a contest and they will all show up again, 5 posts in a year to enter the sites contests is crazy if you ask me.
    Football is right around the corner , they will show up for that as well.
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited June 2019
    Summer has always been a quiet season, but it’s become an extra quiet season of late. I think part of it has to do with baseball being so tough to beat nowadays. I’m far from a sharp, but I used to be able to turn a profit most years. Not anymore. It doesn’t seem like anybody wins anymore. Even Dr H lost last year, which is a first. More and more it looks like college sports and second tier sports are the only places to get an edge.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited June 2019
    danshan is the straw that stirs the drink.
    edited June 2019
    its very funny you said that, i just spoke to him , I think he should be allowed to come back ,give the guy another chance,
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited June 2019
    R40 wrote: »
    danshan is the straw that stirs the drink.

Nice to see ya R40. Where u been at a Beto rally?
    Btw, RJax has a copyright on that slogan.
    I'd like to see a prisoner exchange..... donny2 for danshan. There is value in the latter.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited June 2019
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Nice to see ya R40. Where u been at a Beto rally?
    Btw, RJax has a copyright on that slogan.
    I'd like to see a prisoner exchange..... donny2 for danshan. There is value in the latter.

Most of my posting was trying to get danshan pointed in the right direction.

All the complainers ran off danshan and then have not posted since.
    edited June 2019
    but showed up for the contests, so really they are still here , what complainers are you talking about , the ones that posted -200 baseball games and then explaining its all about value, no matter what you lay.
  • rookrook Senior Member
    edited June 2019
    I miss the good old days (last year) when danshan provided WNBA winner after WNBA winner...
    edited June 2019
    jets96 wrote: »
    its very funny you said that, i just spoke to him , I think he should be allowed to come back ,give the guy another chance,

I liked him, but his continual obstinance got hard to take. He had such a hard time accepting clear answers from some very knowledgeable people, R40 included.
  • in2winin2win Junior Member
    edited June 2019
    I liked him, but his continual obstinance got hard to take. He had such a hard time accepting clear answers from some very knowledgeable people, R40 included.

He didn't attack posters etc. He brought discussion to the forums whether some liked it or not. It was much better to check in on the forums and see some discussion then crickets.

I found it funny that some threatened to leave if he didn't like the kids in school who wanted to take their ball home.
    edited June 2019
    Dan the man is a very smart guy, trust me , i've spoke to him on the phone numerous times during football season. Yes am a bit biased , but I think he would be fun to have back, and i know he wants to come back.
    edited June 2019
    in2win wrote: »
    He didn't attack posters etc. He brought discussion to the forums whether some liked it or not. It was much better to check in on the forums and see some discussion then crickets.

I found it funny that some threatened to leave if he didn't like the kids in school who wanted to take their ball home.

In2Win,
    For a guy that's been here six(6) years with 2 posts, I'd say your input isn't exactly off-the-charts.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited June 2019
    danshan is not a wine and cheese guy. He even got himself kicked off SBR in no time. He is a bull in a china shop.
  • in2winin2win Junior Member
    edited June 2019
    3 post now, and yes I do more reading then anything. Sit in my dark corner and enjoy the views.

Its also scary how time flies
  • rookrook Senior Member
    edited June 2019
    danshan is not a wine and cheese guy. He even got himself kicked off SBR in no time. He is a bull in a china shop.

Wow! Off SBR??? Don’t you have to murder somebody in front of multiple witnesses to get kicked off SBR?
    edited June 2019
    for making side bets whatever that mean ..
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited June 2019
    rook wrote: »
    Wow! Off SBR??? Don’t you have to murder somebody in front of multiple witnesses to get kicked off SBR?

Yes. I think danshan got carried away with a guy posting and bragging without CLV and offered to book his bets via PM and got the heave ho. That's a big no-no on SBR.

It's not really too hard to get kicked off SBR. The mods there can be touchy with certain things but very protective of their fellow scumbags.
    edited July 2019
    So can danshan come back ???? put him in a cage and let him go, he enters any other thread , he gets what pete rose got.
    edited July 2019
    So can danshan come back ???? put him in a cage and let him go, he enters any other thread , he gets what pete rose got.

Ask the management to poll the question. I'm betting he gets a positive count. He'd get my vote especially if they would bar donny2. Posts repetitious questions on multiple forums and can't find the Thank You button.
    edited July 2019
    Ok , sounds good but i doubt they would do that. We shall see.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    danshan got banned by Edward so he cannot come back unless he buys a RAS subscription.
    edited July 2019
    how do you know that? is that set in stone?
    thanks
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited July 2019
    how do you know that? is that set in stone?
    thanks

LOL. Edward can un-ban anyone he wants for any reason. It's his site. Hell, Tommy and I can un-ban anyone by hitting a button.

I highly doubt Edward lets people "buy" their way back in.
    edited July 2019
    danshan got banned by Edward so he cannot come back unless he buys a RAS subscription.

Geez, I thought you had some inside influence around here.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited July 2019
    You guys are welcome to take a poll on reinstating Danshan or anyone else.
    edited July 2019
    Ronbets wrote: »
    This place is becoming a morgue. We need your promised input. No need for the hand counting, they have modern $$ counting machines these days:)

Ask and you shall receive . . . well done