Betting Talk

Grading of St Louis Cardinals 6/14

Sportsguy1Sportsguy1 Junior Member
edited June 2019 in Sports Betting
I had St. Louis graded as a loser. Donbest has is 4-2 final, but I look at the actual score and it's 4-4 suspended. Anyone know what the official way of grading should be here?

Comments

• LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited June 2019
    I have another question. My book graded the NYM 1H as no action?? Does that make sense?

I understand that totals are not action if 9 innings aren’t finished (which we all know is total bullshit when you have the over and the game is over before the end), but how can a 1H bet not count as action when they play into the 9th?
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited June 2019
    Sportsguy1 wrote: »
    I had St. Louis graded as a loser. Donbest has is 4-2 final, but I look at the actual score and it's 4-4 suspended. Anyone know what the official way of grading should be here?

St Louis scored 2 in the 9th and the Mets didnt get a chance to bat. In that case, if the home team isn't winning, it reverts back to the last full inning.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited June 2019
    Lancer wrote: »
    I have another question. My book graded the NYM 1H as no action?? Does that make sense?

None whatsoever. The graveyard shift subscribes to the "when in doubt theory". Bookiemart I presume?
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited June 2019
    Wow, craziest thing, just re-checked, without saying anything, and it re-graded the 2 plays as winners!! Hallelujah!
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited June 2019
    I had the Mets TT Over 3.5 in that game, the fact they scored 4 runs when the game got suspended meant nothing and my bet was grade as a no play