Betting Talk

Handicappers

coolmilcoolmil Member
edited April 2019 in Sports Betting
I appreciate the information on the board from people still here. But I am wondering why several of the other VERY GOOD handicappers are leaving the board. I know rules are strick but are they being driven away. Nothing personal.

Comments

• originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited April 2019
    I would like to know who, so maybe I can respond to ?
    During this season posts are always fewer
    BEST
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited April 2019
    all I can say is I try to give VERY GOOD golf plays
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited April 2019
    coolmil wrote: »
    I appreciate the information on the board from people still here. But I am wondering why several of the other VERY GOOD handicappers are leaving the board. I know rules are strick but are they being driven away. Nothing personal.

Maybe this?

Quote Originally Posted by coolmil View Post
    Very very bad teams. Maybe the worst play O118 I have ever seen.

(GOATS)Criticizing a play with no reasoning (especially after-the-fact) is not something we want here.
  • gander1gander1 Junior Member
    edited April 2019
    Far better cappers on RX Forum and SBR. There is virtually no one on this site that you can tail with confidence.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited April 2019
    thanks for your 6th post.

much appreciated.

I see you have added a lot to the forum and you paid money to sign up. HA !
    edited April 2019
    thanks for your 6th post.

much appreciated.

I see you have added a lot to the forum and you paid money to sign up. HA !

I'm very selective unlike others with almost four thousand posts. LOL
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited April 2019
    gander1 wrote: »

That would be 4000 contributions unlike your 6.
  • gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited April 2019
    Hard to argue quality over quantity when 14% of your posting history is remarking on how Wisconsin women are fat.
    edited April 2019
    gobucks2 wrote: »
    Hard to argue quality over quantity when 14% of your posting history is remarking on how Wisconsin women are fat.

And that was a lock bet on playing Wisconsin women as "over the total." Should be called the heifer state instead of the badgers. Thanks for giving me the opening for one more joke. You play a great straight man.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited April 2019
    And that was a lock bet on playing Wisconsin women as "over the total." Should be called the heifer state instead of the badgers. Thanks for giving me the opening for one more joke. You play a great straight man.

2. We require a basic level of professionalism and intelligence in all posts to the forum. Users with an abundance of senseless, negative, or otherwise undesirable posts in view of the moderators will be removed from the forum without warning.

https://www.bettingtalk.com/forum/postingrules.php
    edited April 2019
    Agreed. Here's a nice NBA parlay for tonight:
    . Play Indiana on the money line (-150)
    . Play Oklahoma City on the money line (-355)
    $100 wager gets you back $113 (lines currently available at Heritage Sports)

Both teams down 0-2 with home court crowd for the first time. Maximum effort from the players with their backs to the wall. Let's not forget that the Pacers were up at the half by 7 in game one and up by 11 in the third quarter in game two in Boston. This has been a competitive series.