Betting Talk

gobucks 2019 MLB

gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
edited October 2019 in Sports Betting
Most plays will be gameday. Volume will be lighter, more comparable to last season than 2 years ago.

4/13
930 CHC -180

Comments

• gobucks2gobucks2 Senior Member
    edited April 2019
    some housekeeping since I don't think I posted a final after football or hoops. lifetime records at BT:

mlb: 126-106 (54.3% raw, 55.9% adj), +2.2% clv, +17u
    nfl/cfb: 46-35 (56.8%), +3% clv, +7u
    cbb/nba: 56-49 (53.3%), +0.7 clv, +2u
    edited April 2019
    ‪919 CLE +101‬
    edited May 2019
    914 CHC -112
    edited May 2019
    5/17
    910 ATL -125
    927 MIN +102
    edited July 2019
    7/2
    927 HOU +122

- - - Updated - - -

ytd mlb:
    4-1 (80%, 73% adj) +2.2u +1.8% clv
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    Impressive history you have with picks.

What do you think of the bucks / fields this year? I’m a big LSU fan but one of my good friends went to Ohio state so I always follow closely and cheer for them. Plus we are very grateful for Jeaux! (If you don’t want me to clutter your picks thread feel free to let me know)
    edited July 2019
    StJoes0610 wrote: »
    Impressive history you have with picks.

What do you think of the bucks / fields this year? I’m a big LSU fan but one of my good friends went to Ohio state so I always follow closely and cheer for them. Plus we are very grateful for Jeaux! (If you don’t want me to clutter your picks thread feel free to let me know)
    no worries about cluttering the thread - happy to discuss the bucks and college football (only a couple months away!).

I'm really excited about Fields and think it should be a very good year. I'm a big Day fan as well and don't think he'll be a big dropoff from Urban, if at all. I had quite a few bets on LSU last year so I got to watch Joe a lot - happy he's doing well. Sad to see him go but no reason for him to stick around if he was never going to play here.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited July 2019
    gobucks2 wrote: »
    no worries about cluttering the thread - happy to discuss the bucks and college football (only a couple months away!).

I'm really excited about Fields and think it should be a very good year. I'm a big Day fan as well and don't think he'll be a big dropoff from Urban, if at all. I had quite a few bets on LSU last year so I got to watch Joe a lot - happy he's doing well. Sad to see him go but no reason for him to stick around if he was never going to play here.

Nice hit with the stros, too. I think Day is going to be excellent and I think he’ll cater to Fields’ strengths. That cincy game will be a good test as fickells defense is strong. I’ll be cheering for you guys.

Lsu made me a lot of money last year. My biggest bet ever was LSU over Miami that spread was asinine. I still like LSUs season win total over 9 this year as were bringing a ton back and we catch Texas at the right time. 10 is much more likely than 8 in my opinion. I like the bucks over too. People want to say this year is Michigan’s year but I don’t think their offense/personnel will take to Gattis’ system right away. I just can’t wait to have games (52 days). I’m gonna try to post some picks this year, see how it goes. Anyway, always happy to talk CFB or bucks football. Good luck with your picks.
    edited October 2019
    ‪NL Wild Card:‬
    ‪912 WAS -174‬
    edited October 2019
    ALCS Game 4:
    919 HOU +120
    edited October 2019
    World Series Game 2:
    904 HOU -172