Betting Talk

Florida/Michigan - Question for the Pace guys

hornsfanhornsfan Senior Member
edited March 2019 in Sports Betting
I know this will be elementary to many on here, but doesn't a basic calc for this game using numbers straight from KenPom put you somewhere in the teens for the total? if my inputs are the below, what am i not adjusting for to get to a market number of 125? i can usually get within a few points of the market, but on this one i am not even close.

Mich:
AdjO - 115.4
AdjD - 86.1
AdjT - 64.7

Florida:
AdjO - 110.7
AdjD - 92
AdjT - 62.7

D-1 Season Stats:
Efficiency - 103.2
Tempo - 69.1

can anybody give me any hint, as vague as it may be, what the hell i am missing/not factoring in? thanks in advance and good luck these next few weeks.

Comments

• TechsanTechsan Junior Member
    edited March 2019
    hornsfan wrote: »
    I know this will be elementary to many on here, but doesn't a basic calc for this game using numbers straight from KenPom put you somewhere in the teens for the total? if my inputs are the below, what am i not adjusting for to get to a market number of 125? i can usually get within a few points of the market, but on this one i am not even close.

Mich:
    AdjO - 115.4
    AdjD - 86.1
    AdjT - 64.7

Florida:
    AdjO - 110.7
    AdjD - 92
    AdjT - 62.7

D-1 Season Stats:
    Efficiency - 103.2
    Tempo - 69.1

can anybody give me any hint, as vague as it may be, what the hell i am missing/not factoring in? thanks in advance and good luck these next few weeks.

Hey Hornsfan...appreciate your effort as always and it sounds like you are dialed in, per usual. Always appreciate your posts as we try to take down the man.

Right side loser IMO - JAJAJAJjajja

GLTA
  • acetotenacetoten Senior Member
    edited March 2019
    hornsfan wrote: »

Mich:
    AdjO - 115.4
    AdjD - 86.1
    AdjT - 64.7

Florida:
    AdjO - 110.7
    AdjD - 92
    AdjT - 62.7

D-1 Season Stats:
    Efficiency - 103.2
    Tempo - 69.1

this is the one game I liked when I looked at the games today, this under, and I can't follow your numbers, but I saw your post and was pretty sure you was thinking under, thanks for the assurance on this play.