Betting Talk

I've not heard of one person betting LSU

StricknineStricknine Senior Member
edited March 2019 in Sports Betting
I have been listening to VSIN and watching a lot of the talking heads on tv since selection sunday. I have not heard of one person who likes LSU. In fact, I continually hear how a lot of people are expecting Yale to pull off the upset. I get it. LSU is somewhat of a dumpster fire right now. With that being said, whenever you see the public line up so heavily in favor of the dog, the favorite usually cruises to the cover. Rather easily.

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2019
    LSU -7 (-112)
  • GooserSTLGooserSTL Member
    edited March 2019
    You know what that means, take LSU.
  • jimmymojimmymo Senior Member
    edited March 2019
    This one reminds of a few years back when LBSU was on top of the big west.....up and down style, high scoring team.....I think they were catching 12 or 14 against Tennessee and just got run out of the gym........the big problem I see with Yale is that they do not take care of the basketball and I think LSU is going to force turnovers and get easy baskets.....high possession game where 7 points looks a lot better than it actually is......I think LSU gets a fairly easy DD win here......and remember that Yale didn't look all that great coming down the stretch...had to come up with a big rally even to get into the Ivy Champ game.......