Thanks

Default buffetgambler--comments

BG--thank you for posting your picks daily, for always using rotation numbers, and for posting your updated record each day also.

2. Thanks:

The Following User Says Thank You to BuckyBadger For This Useful Post:

buffettgambler (02-07-2019)  

Thanks

Ditto da sentiments!

Thanks

I agree

Thanks

Maybe this is a dumb question but what does BG types ..... into his posting thread?

6. Thanks:

The Following User Says Thank You to jman For This Useful Post:

turksure (02-22-2019)  

Thanks

Play pending

8. Thanks:

The Following User Says Thank You to Lancer For This Useful Post:

turksure (02-22-2019)  

Thanks

BG-I'm wondering what you're thoughts are on your openers vs line movement plays and have you had a chance to break that down? I'm sure you play much more than you post but has your return been much stronger on those vs the market movement?
    Ex. Drake opener (total) was way off to some and they bought under moving it to 132, then I noticed you bought in at the low end, I don't know outcome off top of my head, just wondering if you tracked those results compared to buying when market opens.

Thanks for sharing

Senior Handicapper
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,262 Times in 2,677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
    BG-I'm wondering what you're thoughts are on your openers vs line movement plays and have you had a chance to break that down? I'm sure you play much more than you post but has your return been much stronger on those vs the market movement?
    Ex. Drake opener (total) was way off to some and they bought under moving it to 132, then I noticed you bought in at the low end, I don't know outcome off top of my head, just wondering if you tracked those results compared to buying when market opens.

Thanks for sharing
    I don't have any data on how my posted plays have performed when comparing bets based on mispriced openers vs. line movements, unfortunately. Overall, line movement plays that reversed (head fakes) have performed better than ones that have not. The same can be said for plays near the opening price.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buffettgambler View Post
    I don't have any data on how my posted plays have performed when comparing bets based on mispriced openers vs. line movements, unfortunately. Overall, line movement plays that reversed (head fakes) have performed better than ones that have not. The same can be said for plays near the opening price.
    Ok, thanks for the answer, the hardest part is to continue which games are headfakes and which ones aren't. All I read and here about is William Hill limiting so called "sharps" and if that's true, is this money that's moving the lines, coming from +/Even players or just syndicates who lay heavier cash.