Betting Talk

Superbowl LIII

BiggTBiggT Senior Member
edited February 2019 in Sports Betting
Bigg 8X Play is .... NEW ENGLAND -2.5

Gurley is hurting with all the use Anderson has been getting. The big difference that you will see is Tom Brady vs Goff. Brady wins SB rings (5) and Goff is in his third year and never has seen or felt the pressure the SB gives. NE 31- Rams 21 Remember how bad Goff looked on Monday Night Football vs The Bears 15-6 lost. If the Rams are going to be in this game, it can't be a shootout and Gurley will have to carry the load. I don't think he can from what I have seen the last part of the season.

Vgl BT

Comments

• BornWinnerBornWinner Senior Member
    edited February 2019
    BiggT so Pats & under is a good teaser?
  • BiggTBiggT Senior Member
    edited February 2019
    BW, in my opinion this is not a good time to tease. The play is much stronger. If I was teasing it, I'd take NE + 3.5 with Under 62

vgl
  • BiggTBiggT Senior Member
    edited February 2019
    BiggT wrote: »
    Bigg 8X Play is .... NEW ENGLAND -2.5

Gurley is hurting with all the use Anderson has been getting. The big difference that you will see is Tom Brady vs Goff. Brady wins SB rings (5) and Goff is in his third year and never has seen or felt the pressure the SB gives. NE 31- Rams 21 Remember how bad Goff looked on Monday Night Football vs The Bears 15-6 lost. If the Rams are going to be in this game, it can't be a shootout and Gurley will have to carry the load. I don't think he can from what I have seen the last part of the season.

Vgl BT

8X Bigg Winner. As boring as you will ever see.