Betting Talk

handicapping contest ...nj

jets96jets96 Senior Member
edited January 2019 in Sports Betting
Am thinking of driving down to AC and entering the handicapping contest that starts today. First, anyone reading this entering ?. I have a faithful following here in new york that would even back me with the money but id rather not do that. Though i know ill do well picking the games, its the strategy of picking them that causes me concern. Do i go big tonight and put pressure on those who enter late , or go little , the only games on the board to bet on sunday, and i have a pretty good grasp on those , are the two football games. Saturdays college basketball and nba are all set as well.
Should i seat this year out and watch what happens.
All money won or lost of 5,000 is yours or not yours , takes me two hours to get to a.c so i have time. Live 10 minutes to the jersey boarder to put the games in over the app , no big deal there. Only 215 entries so far , it seems like a win ,win situation .

Comments

• originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited January 2019
    Go big
    Go early
    Best
  • NortheastNortheast Senior Member
    edited January 2019
    As a basketball handicapper (in addition to football) you have an advantage over guys who are focusing on the football games. I would use the NBA and big Saturday NCAA basketball card to your advantage. Don't force it just for the sake of putting pressure on other guys, but I would say fire away at your nba and ncaab picks. Good luck.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited January 2019
    I'm in the area but I will not be going down there. Good luck with what you ever you decide to do.