Betting Talk

2019 ATP/WTA Tennis

14567810»

Comments

• h82loseh82lose Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    usually done after US open. its a crap shoot after that. some master tournies like this week. but even then tread lightly
    edited October 2019
    Here is what I have for value today. Top to bottom, top being with the most value

Pouille +167
    Jabeur -143 (WTA)
    Garcia +105 (WTA)
    Ostapenko -211 (WTA)
    Kukushkin +4.5 -115
    Agut -142 over Opelka
    Gauff +115 (WTA)
    Zheng +125 over Kuermeto (WTA)

Everything from Agut and up i would of probably played.

GL if this helps
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    What do you think of Medvedev? Is he the real deal destined to be a multiple slam winner? He sure looks like it to me. Tremendous thinker.
    edited October 2019
    like his game. but those tall lanky guys lack the movement and can be beaten with a good mover counter guy like a DJ or a Murray. I think DJ would be his biggest threat going forward
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    Yea, I thought the same thing when I first started watching him, but he has the uncanny ability to make good contact without being in classic good position. I’m not sure how he even does it. It’s all part of his quirky game. That’s actually the part that would worry me the most, once players figure out his quirkiness, he’ll lose that edge.
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited October 2019
    h82lose wrote: »
    usually done after US open. its a crap shoot after that. some master tournies like this week. but even then tread lightly

When do you start up again?
    Thanks.
    edited October 2019
    bumpo wrote: »
    When do you start up again?
    Thanks.

January in time for the Australian Open