Betting Talk

Mizzou-Okie St.

GooserSTLGooserSTL Member
edited December 2018 in Sports Betting
Doesn't seem like a lot of peeps are on Mizzou. Prob should have jumped on them early at -7. I think people underestimate their D. We know how Big 12 defenses are, so hopefully Lock and Co. can pour it on. A win for Mizzou would be huge for recruiting. The total of 74 seems a bit high. I don't think both teams will hit the 40 mark, which leans me towards the under. I'm thinking a score in the 34-21 range for Mizzou (hoping, lol).

I was thinking about years past and guys like RobertIrish and Blackjack21 (his stories were the best, wish I could find some of them). Funny stuff on here back in the day.

Good Luck in your games tomorrow and Tuesday fellas and Have a Safe and Happy New Year.

GooseSTL

Oh, I joined in like 2004, have a million posts, and thousands of thanks. Not sure where this join date of 2017 and 15 posts came from, lol.

Comments

• TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited December 2018
    You’re posting under GooserSTL instead of GooseSTL.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    TommyL wrote: »
    You’re posting under GooserSTL instead of GooseSTL.

Like he didn't know. He registered for both accounts. Reason? He forgot his password. lmao
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    Ha!! Didnt even notice the name. What a knucklehead I am.
  • dirty49dirty49 Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    GooserSTL wrote: »
    Doesn't seem like a lot of peeps are on Mizzou. Prob should have jumped on them early at -7. I think people underestimate their D. We know how Big 12 defenses are, so hopefully Lock and Co. can pour it on. A win for Mizzou would be huge for recruiting. The total of 74 seems a bit high. I don't think both teams will hit the 40 mark, which leans me towards the under. I'm thinking a score in the 34-21 range for Mizzou (hoping, lol).

I was thinking about years past and guys like RobertIrish and Blackjack21 (his stories were the best, wish I could find some of them). Funny stuff on here back in the day.

Good Luck in your games tomorrow and Tuesday fellas and Have a Safe and Happy New Year.

GooseSTL

Oh, I joined in like 2004, have a million posts, and thousands of thanks. Not sure where this join date of 2017 and 15 posts came from, lol.

Miss those guys as well. Good to see you tho!