Betting Talk

Duke/Yale

the executerthe executer Senior Member
edited December 2018 in Sports Betting
Well, Duke has for the most part played out of this world and has been covering a lot of lines... full game first half and second half. struggled a bit with Hartford the other night before crushing them second half of the last game.
Now Yale comes into town and I think that Vegas has finally overvalued Duke just like Strychnine said would happen.
This Yale team is road tested so far having only played 1 game at home. They beat Miami, California and took Memphis to double OT and played Vermont very tough too.
Duke has had a very tough week of finals prep and reports due and Coach K even came out and said this is the toughest week of the year for his squads.

THE PLAY...

Yale +14 first half!

glta

Comments

• jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    I like the pick and Yale owes me. Had St Louis and Yale money line parlay. Yale was playing Memphis. Had the game won twice and let Memphis off the hook. By the 2nd OT, 3 Yale starters fouled out and they were toast.
  • the executerthe executer Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    That sucks. Lets get em then today!
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    I wonder how the weather affects attendance. NC about to get hit with big snowstorm and everybody freaks out around here when it comes to snow. We are unable to handle it for the most part because of limited plows, equipment associated with removal. Durham is supposed to get 5-10 inches of snow tonight-tomorrow. If they open up seating to students only, those are the games where the crowd is louder than normal.

I think this game is early enough to avoid any attendance/travel issues but just wondering. Know nothing about Yale. bol
  • minger2123minger2123 Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    Congrats!
  • sunningdalesunningdale Member
    edited December 2018
    Nice pick