Betting Talk

UNC/UNC Wilmington

the executerthe executer Senior Member
edited December 2018 in Sports Betting
UNC's guard ( and leading scorer last 3 games ) White, is out. Wilmington +28 is sounding good. Does anyone have any info to help out with this?

glta

Comments

• ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    UNC's guard ( and leading scorer last 3 games ) White, is out. Wilmington +28 is sounding good. Does anyone have any info to help out with this?

glta

Just from a numbers standpoint here's what I have.

NC Wilmington 68.28 North Carolina 97.71 165.99 -29.43

I have a number that I put on players if they are out of the lineup based on strength of team and production around them. White values at less than a point. Putting my adjusted number around 28.5-29.

This doesn't account for scheduling spot and other handicapping factors but as far as just a projection it's not as big an impact as other teams losing a top player/scorer. Good luck whatever you decide.
  • the executerthe executer Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    Not enough for me to mess with then. Thank you very much!
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    DR Bob 2 star on UNC - 25 1/2 early today....was killing CBB up until the last week or so. Cold this week...just FYI.
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    UNCW is sewage waste. Only in state team they have beaten is ECU. They lost to Campbell, got blown out by UNCG, and even lost to Gardner Webb. Seventh Woods is a Junior and has been in contention for the starting PG role since Coby enrolled. I don't think it is anything to change the set up or edge. I like the backup PG for this game, Leaky Black, he will be good one day. UNC can name the score if they want to. UNCW is coached by Roy disciple and plays an up and down game. These lower tier teams who run usually get their doors blown off by the heels. Just my two cents. I have been ice cold in college hoops so take it for what its worth.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited December 2018
    Took Under 171 FWIW