Betting Talk

Question: Phil vs Tiger bet

tedboomtedboom Junior Member
edited November 2018 in Sports Betting
I bet Phil +160 on 5dimes and they are telling me that the wager was a push... that the playoff holes did not count. Isn't that like saying OT doesn't count in a football bet? I've made very few golf bets in my life and so I'm curious if y'all think I should push back on their decision - or if I'm just being bitter. Thanks

Comments

• originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    Many wagers do not count OT: This is probably one of them; First time for a golf match play between only two players; not to get bitter over
    BEST
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    Total BS Ted. You gotta get paid.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    Ask them to show you in the rules where when you bet it said Extra holes not included. I’m having a problem with westgate they’re not paying me on my Under 6.5 RSW on Nebraska. I asked them to show me where it says all RWS win totals must play a full schedule. They said they’ll get back to me. I told them I read all the rules before I make bets like this. the best part I know places that the bet is action. It does say Bowl games, championship and playoff games not included. I will most likely call gaming and I will most likely get nothing.
    edited November 2018
    In The meantime

Over 5.5 -115 Vegas/Sharks
    Buffalo +100 (-105) is fine.
    Dallas 1stP +140
    Under 5.5 -105 Boston/Montreal

A very crazy weekend coming to a close in the NHL so nice and easy tonight. Lots of 3 In 4’s 4’s is 6’s and 5 in 7’s
    Good Luck and hope all had a nice Thanksgiving.
    edited November 2018
    tedboom wrote: »
    I bet Phil +160 on 5dimes and they are telling me that the wager was a push... that the playoff holes did not count. Isn't that like saying OT doesn't count in a football bet? I've made very few golf bets in my life and so I'm curious if y'all think I should push back on their decision - or if I'm just being bitter. Thanks

OK, I give up. What was the result here?
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    Tony is still haunting players from beyond the grave.
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Ask them to show you in the rules where when you bet it said Extra holes not included. I’m having a problem with westgate they’re not paying me on my Under 6.5 RSW on Nebraska. I asked them to show me where it says all RWS win totals must play a full schedule. They said they’ll get back to me. I told them I read all the rules before I make bets like this. the best part I know places that the bet is action. It does say Bowl games, championship and playoff games not included. I will most likely call gaming and I will most likely get nothing.

I'm in the same boat. The Nebraska game that was canceled was v Akron. I had Akron RSW under canceled at to different offshores. Their rules say NFL RSWs must go 16. Anything not covered in their rules reverts to Las Vegas rules. If you get any satisfaction please let me know.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    bumpo wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. The Nebraska game that was canceled was v Akron. I had Akron RSW under canceled at to different offshores. Their rules say NFL RSWs must go 16. Anything not covered in their rules reverts to Las Vegas rules. If you get any satisfaction please let me know.

No action on my West Virginia RSW as well..local does say all games must be played but still sucks.
  • tedboomtedboom Junior Member
    edited November 2018
    Ronbets wrote: »
    OK, I give up. What was the result here?

Ronbets - FYI, 5dimes came through. I had actually given up on the argument - but low and behold, when I logged in on Wednesday, they had credited my account for the winning +160 Phil bet. Can't believe it... but thrilled that they did the right thing.
    edited November 2018
    bumpo wrote: »

I could be wrong but as I remember college Football teams don't all play the same amount of games. The rules would have to say all games must be played to have action and it didn't. They won't (Sports Book) accept phone calls, they haven't answered any emails and I'm across town but should be down there sometime early next week. Then I'll call gaming which has become a joke. Believe me I worked for the Corps for a long time and they'll always look to fuck you if they can. Baseball they put 160 games most places, Pro Hoops all 82, NFL 16 College I didn't see anything. Vegas will have a snow blizzard before we get paid. I believe and I don't know for a fact that some places did paid. More on the local side.
    edited November 2018
    tedboom wrote: »
    Ronbets - FYI, 5dimes came through. I had actually given up on the argument - but low and behold, when I logged in on Wednesday, they had credited my account for the winning +160 Phil bet. Can't believe it... but thrilled that they did the right thing.
    Sometimes these stupid decisions are made by the graveyard Spanish Inquisition. They have been lectured the motto, "when in doubt it's not a win." Comprendi.
    Never a fan of legalized gambling, but changing my stance. Have you noticed the majority of misgraded offshore plays go against you? Coincidence:opps: