Betting Talk

How to know what games are neutral court in CBB?

donny2donny2 Senior Member
edited November 2018 in Sports Betting
I don't follow CBB. But i believe that early in the season, many games are in neutral courts. Also certain teams do play regular home games etc. Is there a quick way to find out if a game is a regular game with home court compared to say a neutral court? Also i recalled many games they would play at a neutral site but that vanue is pretty close to a certain team so its close to like a home game for them. I use covers.com to check for the team matchups and they don't show what is home court. I also don't know the home courts in CBB so a while back what i did was just wikipedia all the cbb home courts and then there was a site, i think it was cbs sports line or something which would have the name of the venue they are playing at... then i would compare it to wikipedia to see if that is in fact the home court.

Can someone tell me is there any site that lists automatically what games are neutral courts? Or a site that shows the arena for every game where you don't have to open a new chrome window for each game? I know when its those invitational tournaments, well its neutral court. Also when does the neutral court end usually early in the season? Because im sure once the season gets into say a good amount of games, its basically regular games at regular home venues etc. Every other sport don't have those neutral courts unless its like preseason or the rare nfl or nba or nhl game etc. Also pretty certain almost all cfb games are played at regular home field until the championship games etc. Also i use sbr odds as well and i notice how covers would list a team home team but sbr would have it flipped around so i'm not sure who is home team or if its neutral court.

Thanks.

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    i use kenpom, am sure other do as well
  • coyleraycoyleray Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    ESPN..go to schedule and its listed
  • donny2donny2 Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    Hi. But for espn, you will have to click on every single game. And thus there are lots of games on board.

Thus i know most games are not neutral court games so is there an easier/faster way for this? Example there would be over 100 plus games and say a few only might be neutral court.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    donny2
    Thanks

• coyleraycoyleray Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    It'a listed on right hand side
  • donny2donny2 Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    coyleray wrote: »
    ESPN..go to schedule and its listed

Just notices this thanks. By the way, does anyone know exactly when the cbb season stars where there are no longer neutral court games? I checked espn and noticed many games are in bahamas etc and are neutral court but other games where it is not.

I dont follow cbb much at all but it seem like its always like this in the beginning of the season, then its basically no more neutral court at all until those championship conference tournaments?
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    why are you so interested in nt court , basically in a nutshell non conf sked will have nt court games, tournaments , whatever , conf games not so much