Betting Talk

lost all respect for 98.7 espn in new york

jets96jets96 Senior Member
edited November 2018 in Sports Betting
I just heard a fucking ,wayne allen root commercial on the michael kay show, are they fucking kidding me, i knew once new jersey passed sports betting every paper would be filled with scam artists selling their picks, i wouldnt have thought id ever hear a wayne root commercial on espn , man thats so fucked up if you ask me.

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    Avenatti is the Democrats answer to this Republican. Root claims in one interview that while attending Columbia he never once heard or seen Obama. Oh, but in his bio, he claims he graduated college with the former president. Two fine gentlemen.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    This guy kills me , let me guess seattle -2.5 is his big play tonight, but of course once i heard the commercial there wasnt a 2.5 to be had. I hope the pack win tonight.
    edited November 2018
    ok ronbets .....watching bill Oreilly last night and guess who was on the show , this guy must be hands down the biggest bullshit artist in the world or maybe hes that fucking smart ....wayne allen root talking politics ....just cant make this shit up
    edited November 2018
    If you dislike Trump, you'll despise this guy. He was the lead speaker when Trump campaigned in Vegas 2016. He closed with wishing Hillary and Mrs Weiner(Abedin) the same fate as "Thelma and Louise."
    edited November 2018
    I do like trump , i did vote for him and id wish he shut his fucking big mouth , cant wait to oprah runs
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    only going to get worse..what I believe takes the cake is hearing Jeff Allen doing a quick 3-5 min interview on Fox Sports..followed up by a 60 second commercial telling me how he is going 7-0 and releasing his NFC West Parlay of the year. About as close to payola as you can get.
    edited November 2018
    kcburgh wrote: »
    About as close to payola as you can get.

Phew KCB! Haven't heard that word used since they were spinning the old '45s. Record companies were paying radio ppl to play their clients songs 'under the table'. This current stuff ain't good either.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Phew KCB! Haven't heard that word used since they were spinning the old '45s. Record companies were paying radio ppl to play their clients songs 'under the table'. This current stuff ain't good either.

And now it's a lot more implied that if someone does an ad buy they will also get time as a guest or expert at least on the news/sports side of things...