Thanks
    Thanked 1,065 Times in 759 Posts

Default Mid-term Elections

Voting is Tuesday Nov. 6th. Plenty of opportunities to win some wagers. It's apparent the Democrats will win the House and the GOP will win the Senate. When handicapping, disregard the biased polls from Fox, CNN or other major media outlets. Fox's obsessive Hannity is pitching a "tight race" for the NJ Senate. Yeah ok Sean?? Menendez with all his baggage is still a prohibitive favorite.

Thanks

Took McSally at even in AZ..seems like the number has been changing quite a bit..one would think the news of the Green candidate Sinema would help her out. Sinema does her best not to identity as a Dem so it also work against her..also strange with all the mail in ballots here.

Sean is just hoping that NJ race is close..

also took a 6 teamer leaving up one spot with Nelson, Hawley, Cruz, Manchin, and Brown..hoping to fill with Nascar next week..

Thanks

I like your ticket. Loaded with chalk, but no worries of a back-door cover. Leery of Nelson. Fla tuff to 'cap.

R U in Pittsburg Ks?

Thanks

"When handicapping, disregard the biased polls from Fox, CNN or other major media outlets."

I think you can disregard all polls if you can think back to a couple years ago...................
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]ACE[/FONT]

Thanks
    Thanked 7,434 Times in 4,675 Posts

I was surprised that 5D allowed parlays with their political lines. I believe there is a degree of correlation, so I took a few shots with $50 parlays the other day.

6. Thanks:

The Following User Says Thank You to TommyL For This Useful Post:

munson15 (11-08-2018)  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbets View Post
    Voting is Tuesday Nov. 6th. Plenty of opportunities to win some wagers. It's apparent the Democrats will win the House and the GOP will win the Senate. When handicapping, disregard the biased polls from Fox, CNN or other major media outlets. Fox's obsessive Hannity is pitching a "tight race" for the NJ Senate. Yeah ok Sean?? Menendez with all his baggage is still a prohibitive favorite.
    Reminds me of the time when the late Tony of 5D chewed me out on the phone because I put a bet against Judge Roy Moore shortly following the news that he was accused of inappropriate contact with underage girls.

1. CNN and Fox News are among the best pollsters. FiveThirtyEight systematically rates them and gives them very high ratings. CNN is an "A-" and Fox is an "A". They adjust CNN by 1% because it has overly favored Republicans historically. They don't adjust Fox at all as historically they are equally likely to miss in either direction.
    2. I think Menendez in NJ is a good play at -400 or better. Every poll has him in the lead and the undecided will hold their noses and vote for him.
    3. BM has -225 for the Dems to take the house, which I think is valuable at -450 or better.
    4. Rosedale in MT at +430 I think also had value, but it was bet down to +200. Still think it has a little value. The 3rd party candidate was included in polling but has now dropped out and thrown his weight to Rosedale. Predictit has it at 70/30 for Tester now.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,434 Times in 4,675 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paddyboy111 View Post
    Reminds me of the time when the late Tony of 5D chewed me out on the phone because I put a bet against Judge Roy Moore shortly following the news that he was accused of inappropriate contact with underage girls.
    I made a bunch on that race too. Don’t remember if limits were $50 or $100, but I ended up with 4 figures in play. I’d hit it, price would fall, I’d hit it again, someone else would push it back up, rinse and repeat. Someone must have lost a bundle because Moore $ kept pushing the line back to where it started every time I went back and played it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paddyboy111 View Post
    4. Rosedale in MT at +430 I think also had value, but it was bet down to +200. Still think it has a little value. The 3rd party candidate was included in polling but has now dropped out and thrown his weight to Rosedale. Predictit has it at 70/30 for Tester now.
    2/3rd's of Montana has already voted when Tester had a huge polling lead. Trump's late push there is too late. I need Tester.

Thanks

I like your ticket. Loaded with chalk, but no worries of a back-door cover. Leery of Nelson. Fla tuff to 'cap.

R U in Pittsburg Ks?

I am in Phoenix..that Nelson race is tricky saw it moved again today.

Thanks

Trump considers himself a hybrid(NY/FL). He has no clout in NY so he's pushing in FL for DeSantis and Scott. He's being equally challenged by Obama stumping for Nelson and Gillum. I couldn't find an edge for either in the #s I saw.

Thanks

Yup saw both stumping...curious as to how much DeSantis and Scott are effected by the hurricane in the panhandle.

Thanks

Beware if betting Georgia gubernatorial race Kemp(-220) versus Abrams. Ask office what happens if a run-off in December. Action or No? 3rd Party Libertarian Candidate could cause neither party to have atleast 50% votes. Knowing offshore, they'd wing it to their advantage past post.

14. Thanks:

The Following User Says Thank You to Ronbets For This Useful Post:

hornsfan (11-05-2018)  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TommyL View Post
    I was surprised that 5D allowed parlays with their political lines. I believe there is a degree of correlation, so I took a few shots with $50 parlays the other day.
    I wouldn't broadcast that, no way tony would have let you do that. agree its very coorelated.

Thanks

WTH happened to objective reporting? Hannity is an obsessed Republican leading the Fox cheerleaders. Wolf Blitzer if praying for Democratic victories in the House on CNN. I'm winning and still disgusted with the bias reporting.

Thanks

WTH happened to objective reporting? Hannity is an obsessed Republican leading the Fox cheerleaders. Wolf Blitzer if praying for Democratic victories in the House on CNN. I'm winning and still disgusted with the bias reporting.
    Nelson going to shaft me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast