Thanks

I am very into the whole scene so I do them all if an edge. I do sides/totals, props and DFS so I am pretty in tune with it all. Props are a lot of work but at my level there is definitely an edge even if you just pick out the cream of the crop ones. Like yesterday I did Landry o5.5 rec and Aj Green o6 rec. Cashed. Definitely edges out there per sports, but yes, some not totally worth it though. Like for MLB, I LOVE RHE but kinda gave up on Ks....can be a pain. Over the years, props at books have gotten sharper too.

2. Thanks:

The Following User Says Thank You to megapowers88 For This Useful Post:

jets96 (10-22-2018)  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by megapowers88 View Post
    I am very into the whole scene so I do them all if an edge. I do sides/totals, props and DFS so I am pretty in tune with it all. Props are a lot of work but at my level there is definitely an edge even if you just pick out the cream of the crop ones. Like yesterday I did Landry o5.5 rec and Aj Green o6 rec. Cashed. Definitely edges out there per sports, but yes, some not totally worth it though. Like for MLB, I LOVE RHE but kinda gave up on Ks....can be a pain. Over the years, props at books have gotten sharper too.
    Where on earth did you find Landry over 5.5? Was it juiced at like -200 or something?

Thanks

Nah, I shop my props just like normal bets, between about 7-8 books....think in the normal -115/130 range...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ericvanden View Post
    Where on earth did you find Landry over 5.5? Was it juiced at like -200 or something?
    You still doing a lot of props?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,064 Times in 758 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by megapowers88 View Post
    Nah, I shop my props just like normal bets, between about 7-8 books....think in the normal -115/130 range...
    I'm jealous. You have 7-8 books dealing these type of props? You've come a long way in a year and a half.

6. Thanks:

The Following User Says Thank You to Ronbets For This Useful Post:

megapowers88 (10-23-2018)  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbets View Post
    I'm jealous. You have 7-8 books dealing these type of props? You've come a long way in a year and a half.
    Ha, yeah, Id like to think so....pretty into it all now....have made a good amount (for me) and learned a lot in a couple years. I do shop them all though, yes. Some have certain ones, some dont.

Thanks

So i noticed pinnacle has props for mlb such as strikeouts and for players like how many hits such as over/under 1.5 bases but limits are low. But it would be possible to keep betting it for the max over and over again? So if you are a nobody, would the even adjust the line if you keep max betting it?

Also in the nba, they have player props which seem to have 420 or 840 dollar limits. Thus those aren't exactly low limits. So someone could essentially get down 5k or more on these props on pinnacle if they rebet them? Or pinnacle does not allow that? But would the line increase everytime though if say you are a nobody who bets props like this? What about the nfl? They seem to have props for qbs, rbs and wrs etc. And if you rebet them a few times, well thats quite a bit of money on a prop. I believe books like 5dimes and betonline doesn't allow rebets on props even if line has moved right? Only pinnacle and bookmaker do? But even if they do, so someone could even get down 10k on a prop like a players points in the nba or say a players total yards in the nfl?

Thanks
    Thanked 11,308 Times in 7,557 Posts

Winning prop players quickly have their limits cut to peanuts. Lines will also move even on those tiny bets.
    Last edited by Goats; 11-04-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks

Even at pinnacle and bookmaker but more so pinnacle? Im curious but did that mean you could actually get down like 5k on a prop like this in the nfl, nba or mlb with pinnacle by rebetting it? But bookmaker does not allow that right?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,064 Times in 758 Posts

You/me/we exiled Danshan from here. I'd like to propose a prisoner swap.........you for him.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,308 Times in 7,557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by donny2 View Post
    Even at pinnacle and bookmaker but more so pinnacle? Im curious but did that mean you could actually get down like 5k on a prop like this in the nfl, nba or mlb with pinnacle by rebetting it? But bookmaker does not allow that right?
    I'm small time for a pro and have never tried to bet anywhere near $5K on anything in my life, but since you asked...

Haven't used Pinnacle since they left the US so no clue there.

My limit at BM on NFL player props is $250 and that moves the line like 14-15c. My limit at other post-ups is now $50 (and lower at 5Dimes). Even 10-15 years ago when things were easier and props were a candy store I don't recall any offshores taking more than a nickel (before cutting limits).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12