Betting Talk

Bitcoin Transaction Help

BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
edited October 2018 in Sports Betting
I recently requested a withdrawal from my on-line Poker account at Carbon Poker/Merge for a bitcoin withdrawal to my Electrum on line wallet. Although it took a few days Carbon Poker finally sent the money to the address that I had submitted. Carbon Poker gave me a transfer confirmation. However now, after two days the funds still have not shown up in my wallet at Electrum. How do I remedy this problem without it being too complicated. (I am an admitted troglodyte when it comes to technology and Bitcoin processes. I have made approx 10 previous withdrawals from this account using Bitcoin and have never had a problem.

Comments

• UMcanes3UMcanes3 Senior Member
    edited October 2018
    Ask them for the transaction ID and you can check it on https://www.blockchain.com/explorer
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited October 2018
    UMcanes3 wrote: »
    Ask them for the transaction ID and you can check it on https://www.blockchain.com/explorer

UMC--thanks for the help--when I did what you suggested I get an: "OOPS we cannot find what you requested" response.
    Now what?
    edited October 2018
    UMC--thanks for the help--when I did what you suggested I get an: "OOPS we cannot find what you requested" response.
    Now what?

The Bitcoin blockchain is an open public ledger, so either they gave you the wrong TxID or they never sent the bitcoin. I'd explain to them that the TxID they provided is not on the blockchain and to either provide you with a valid TxID or resend your BTC.
    edited October 2018
    UMcanes3 wrote: »
    The Bitcoin blockchain is an open public ledger, so either they gave you the wrong TxID or they never sent the bitcoin. I'd explain to them that the TxID they provided is not on the blockchain and to either provide you with a valid TxID or resend your BTC.
    UMcanes3--or anyone else. So, now I have found the transaction on blockchain, but my problem is what shows up in my Electrum wallet history is:
    2018-10-15 13:57 ammount +0.

so it looks like nothing was deposited--now what? My wallet balance did not change
    edited October 2018
    UMcanes3--or anyone else. So, now I have found the transaction on blockchain, but my problem is what shows up in my Electrum wallet history is:
    2018-10-15 13:57 ammount +0.

so it looks like nothing was deposited--now what? My wallet balance did not change

Once again--I have verified the address on blockchain and that and the amount sent are correct, but I am not seeing it in my Electrum wallet. what do I do now?
    edited October 2018
    Please disregard the above. I simply had to upgrade to the newest iteration of Electrum. UMcanes3 thanks for your help it was appreciated.
    edited October 2018
    Please disregard the above. I simply had to upgrade to the newest iteration of Electrum. UMcanes3 thanks for your help it was appreciated.

My pleasure, gl