Betting Talk

is the crowd a real advantage in baseball?

2»

Comments

• R40R40 Senior Member
    edited October 2018
    Ronbets wrote: »
    The -190 was off screen. The 2-1 was PPH. You're whimping out. Bet your convictions and stop the silliness.

What PPH puts out -190 lines on Ted Cruz? This story is going off the rails.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2018
    The -190 was off screen. The 2-1 was PPH. You're whimping out. Bet your convictions and stop the silliness.

Reading comprehension R40. Bet or quit jerking off.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited October 2018
    Reading comprehension R40. Bet or quit jerking off.

I'm reading. I'm just not believing.
    edited October 2018
    Cruz is now -350/-360 range. Do you really bet?
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited October 2018
    Mods , can u keep these 2 cunts out of my thread? wtf kids... get a life. i Was out of pocket for a few days and was excited to see 3 pages. i open it to this. grow up guys
    edited October 2018
    Mods , can u keep these 2 cunts out of my thread? wtf kids... get a life. i Was out of pocket for a few days and was excited to see 3 pages. i open it to this. grow up guys

First of all, I don't appreciate being called a cunt. Secondly, I replied to you question last week. WTF you been? Don't hold your breath waiting for other opinions.
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited October 2018
    wasn't holding my breath, just was hoping my thread wouldnt get fucked up by 2 keyboard warriors. Seriously, can u not grind your silly axes elsewhere?
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited October 2018

Hey, I responded with a good answer. I can't help if it if Ronbets is a broken record.
    edited January 2020
    I already layed -190 on Cruz. Also layed -190 on Cramer in NDK and Tester -360 in Montana. You wanna book some of that?
    Now wtf does that say?
    R40 the mind is a terrible thing to waste.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    Now wtf does that say?
    R40 the mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Did your bookie bet Joe Biden in 2008? LOL. I crack myself up sometimes. That was funnier than I remembered.

Yeah, I am supposed to believe you bet Cruz -190 in an unverifiable account when that line was not available anywhere. Nice try Ronbets. You are just repeating yourself.
    edited January 2020
    Nice dance around. Your obsessiveness caught up with you. WTF happened to -124 you recalled?
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    Nice dance around. Your obsessiveness caught up with you. WTF happened to -124 you recalled?

What is the difference between -124 and -190? I would have bet either with everything I had and happily lived in a cardboard box if I lost.
    edited January 2020
    R40 wrote: »
    What is the difference between -124 and -190? I would have bet either with everything I had and happily lived in a cardboard box if I lost.

Now I question your math skills. You folded when I called. I offered a snapshot. Keep dancing. Game over.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited January 2020
    Ronbets I would give my BetMania password to Spanky before I would believe any PPH bet you posted on here. I only make internet bets I am certain to win.