Betting Talk

sunbelter?

acetotenacetoten Senior Member
edited October 2018 in Sports Betting
where you at brother? wondering what you think ASU'S chances are tonight vs Ap state?
thanks,
ace

Comments

• acetotenacetoten Senior Member
    edited October 2018
    well, I'm not buying this 11 point favorite app st on the road. they have played 3 pansies, south alabama, gardner webb, and charlotte, and shut them down. They played penn state close first game of the year. I'm thinking take the 11 at home and maybe some moneyline on a state. Anyone else with thoughts on this game?
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited October 2018
    acetoten wrote: »
    well, I'm not buying this 11 point favorite app st on the road. they have played 3 pansies, south alabama, gardner webb, and charlotte, and shut them down. They played penn state close first game of the year. I'm thinking take the 11 at home and maybe some moneyline on a state. Anyone else with thoughts on this game?

Guess we both went down in flames on Ark St--- when you only kick field goals you're in trouble.
  • acetotenacetoten Senior Member
    edited October 2018
    yes we did, ark state offensive line was really bad and ap state def line is really great, was a bad combination,
    and like you said settled for field goals early....no more ASU for me.........I learned my lesson