Betting Talk

baseball reg season totals

acetotenacetoten Senior Member
edited September 2018 in Sports Betting
if a mlb team like miami or pitt only plays 161 games this year becuase 1 got cancelled, all
bets on over or under win totals are no bets?
thanx,
ace

- - - Updated - - -

those are bets for the entire year before the season starts im referring to....

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    I believe you should look on the bottom of the sheet or if online look at the rules because some places you don’t have to play the full 162. If I remember correctly it’s 160/161. I bet mostly as long as everything is the same with 5 dimes. They paid my Under 70 KC bet about a week ago. It’s usually a day or two sometimes three that after mathematically impossible to get to 70 they pay.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    BM is 162 for action.

Which has me furious right now with my Marlins u66.5 bet. Which I have a bunch on. So typical.
  • Sam BSam B Member
    edited September 2018
    I'm in the same boat as you, Stack. Under 65.5 at BM.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    BM is 162 for action.

Which has me furious right now with my Marlins u66.5 bet. Which I have a bunch on. So typical.

That's wrong in so many ways. Give them a call your a player there and 160 Should be enough. So what now what we have worry about if teams are not in contention at the end of year or playing a team out of contention we have to pay the penalty because there's no need to play the game.
    162 is a joke. I feel for you guys you sweat the year and then because a game isn't made up you don't get paid.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    Minimum 160 games was usually the standard.