Betting Talk

Anybody use Intertops or GT bets site?

megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
edited September 2018 in Sports Betting
Hello, looking to add a 10th book....between Intertops or GT bets, mostly for prop bets. BetUs is possible too....anybody have good experience and/or know if they do props? Thanks!

Comments

• R40R40 Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    Hello, looking to add a 10th book....between Intertops or GT bets, mostly for prop bets. BetUs is possible too....anybody have good experience and/or know if they do props? Thanks!

They are both good books but cater to small bettors. I don't think either is big on props. Limits will be cut aggressively at GTBets. Not as much so probably with Intertops.

Best of luck if you go with BetUS. They are shady.
  • megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    R40 wrote: »
    They are both good books but cater to small bettors. I don't think either is big on props. Limits will be cut aggressively at GTBets. Not as much so probably with Intertops.

Best of luck if you go with BetUS. They are shady.

Thanks, they actually just told me they were only taking new accts by referrals at betus, eff that.
  • 60feetheat60feetheat Member
    edited September 2018
    Intertops has been very good to me through the years. I have been with them from their start. At one time when you could draft payments out of your checking account no bank bullshit put in by George Bush they were the best.