BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
edited September 2018 in Sports Betting
already canceled--
W Va/ NC St
UCF/ NC

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    They also Moved the Virginia/Ohio game which BM is canceling the bet.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    I had ohio / Virginia under 42. My site didn't cancel my bet and it reopened at 52. Does that sound like something I should take up with my agent?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    StJoes0610 wrote: »
    I had ohio / Virginia under 42. My site didn't cancel my bet and it reopened at 52. Does that sound like something I should take up with my agent?

This is from BM.

All sporting events must be played on date unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled or a change of venue, the event will automatically constitute "no action," which means all monies for that event will be refunded (Unless sport specific rules state otherwise)

This is the football rule
    Bets are considered official after 55 minutes of play. If 55 minutes of play is not conducted, a bet on the team is treated as no action, and a parlay bet will be reduced accordingly. Bets on 1st, 2nd halves and all quarters will be considered action upon completion of the period in question. If the period is played under shortened conditionals all wagers on that period will be deemed no action. Bets on spread, money line, totals for the whole game and all bets on second halves always include overtime scoring. Bets for 4th quarter do not include overtime scoring.

Game must be played on scheduled date and site.

I played Vir and they told me it will be cancelled. They said they're waiting to may sure it's moved before they cancel:wonder:
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    thats awesome, it worked. thanks OT.