Thanks

Default Someone just stole an airplane from Seattle airport...

This is mostly unconfirmed reports right now but what I'm hearing is a mechanic stole a Horizon commercial plane from the airport. Seattle has grounded all flights, diverted ones set to land to Portland. The mechanic apparently said over the radio he wanted to see the Puget Sound, he is flying around Mount Rainier currently. Seems the plane didn't have much gas in it so not sure how long he can stay up there. Was caught asking the tower how to do a barrel roll. Plane stolen about 45 minutes ago, story still unfolding.

- - - Updated - - -

Tim Williams

Verified account

@realtimwilliams
    10s10 seconds ago
    More
    #BREAKING: Reported stolen plane from Seattle’s #SeaTac airport has crashed near Chambers Bay Golf Course. Witnesses report F-15s chasing plane then saw smoke, and loud boom.

Thanks

Still not sure if plane crashed on it's own or was shot down. Guy apparently was flying low over a city, then did a loop over a golf course... and then people saw smoke.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,713 Times in 1,032 Posts

Thanks

my cousin and his friend stole and Cessna after getting drunk at a party, they landed it on the 805 freeway, this was almost 20 years ago

Thanks

Well the guy apparently got his barrel roll in before crashing...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jake T. View Post
    Still not sure if plane crashed on it's own or was shot down. Guy apparently was flying low over a city, then did a loop over a golf course... and then people saw smoke.
    not shot down, nor was the 911 one that went down in PA, people overrate the US military and our airforce

Thanks

found out last week my ex gf husband died in plane crash in Oshkosh,WI, she aged well, too soon to contact her probably, plus im not the heartthrob I once was.

Thanks

Thanks

my guilty pleasure is watching plane crashes on youtube, I shouldn't say pleasure, but fascinating. that and other catastrophic events, loved the late Dr George Fishbeck narrating hurricane story