Betting Talk

Router Setup for 1X and Pinny

danshandanshan Senior Member
edited July 2018 in Sports Betting
I use to just use a spare laptop for betting overseas sites using a VPN app from the provider on the laptop.

I did some serious research and I now have something better for anyone needing it

I now bought a netgear X10 changed the OS to DD WRT installed the strongvpn Openvpn on it and now I just jump on that network from any device in my house and it has literally the same speed as my local internet and I dont need to run to that laptop anymore to bet, might be good for anyone needing it. I have some links for setting it up I think if anyones interested.

The secret is the X10 has a big enough processor to push the vpn without slowing down the internet. It is pretty expensive but works great.

PS be super careful putting the DD WRT OS on it to avoid bricking it!

- - - Updated - - -

I also used bankdocs .net for bills that 1x wanted and reddit to get the selfies done which referred me to fiverr and for five bucks got selfies in one day.

Comments

• megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Yeah, but how do you get paid out w overseas sights? Address has to match. I got the VPN part down but could never figure that part out.
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Its 2018 buddy use bitcoin and just hope the price of BTC does not drop to zero before you convert it, LOL
  • megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    Its 2018 buddy use bitcoin and just hope the price of BTC does not drop to zero before you convert it, LOL

Ha, right, I got all that but usually they want some physical address showing you are allowed to play there.
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    hence fiverr and bankdocs