Thanks

Still worth a play @Old-timer if Young is playing?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 Times in 3,618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crazyivan24 View Post
    Still worth a play @Old-timer if Young is playing?
    sorry just seeing this. There's nothing he's shown that would make me think twice about playing the bulls in this game because of Young. I would think it's better he plays because up to now he can't shoot. He sure can pass from the little we've seen.

Thanks

Young 24p!

Thanks

Will take a 1-1 night and tip our hat to young 24pts 5asst +17 +/- 7-13 from 3 very nice.

5. Thanks:

The Following User Says Thank You to Old-Timer For This Useful Post:

golfguru1 (07-11-2018)  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old-Timer View Post
    Will take a 1-1 night and tip our hat to young 24pts 5asst +17 +/- 7-13 from 3 very nice.
    Hi OT any chance you have any opinion on tonight's All-Star Game OVER or UNDER 24 Hits , Runs , or Errors
    Or any other possible prop bets you like
    Or anybody else have an opinion on tonight's All-Star Game or props. Thanks in advance if anybody can help good luck to all.

Thanks

No Opinion on the All-Star game but if I had to play the AL lineup is loaded but pitcher wise No Kuber, No Verlander, No Chapman. On the other hand I like the NL's pitching a little better so I would play the NL and also for Action the Under + money. If I was the NL manager Scherzer and Degrom would pitch at least the first 4 innings followed by Nola for 2 then Stripling for 1 and then Hader and Jensen and rest could watch. Mind you I'm not playing anything that's just an opinion. I did however play Portland +2.5 over the Lakers. Better Roster, Better Rested.

8. Thanks:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old-Timer For This Useful Post:

BuckyBadger (07-17-2018),  whohasagood1 (07-17-2018)  

Thanks

No Opinion on the All-Star game but if I had to play the AL lineup is loaded but pitcher wise No Kuber, No Verlander, No Chapman. On the other hand I like the NL's pitching a little better so I would play the NL and also for Action the Under + money. If I was the NL manager Scherzer and Degrom would pitch at least the first 4 innings followed by Nola for 2 then Stripling for 1 and then Hader and Jensen and rest could watch. Mind you I'm not playing anything that's just an opinion. I did however play Portland +2.5 over the Lakers. Better Roster, Better Rested.
    Thank you very nice job on Portland. Thank you for all your hard work posting on betting talk.
    I totally agree with your AL lineup is loaded.
    So I played the American League in the All-Star Game and your Portland +2 play and I just chop the pot for first place at a Texas Hold'em tournament tonight , five tables of 9 players while watching the All-Star Game very good night thanks to you

10. Thanks:

The Following User Says Thank You to whohasagood1 For This Useful Post:

Old-Timer (07-18-2018)  

Thanks

Thanks for the Portland winner!

12. Thanks:

The Following User Says Thank You to golfguru1 For This Useful Post:

Old-Timer (07-18-2018)  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by golfguru1 View Post
    Thanks for the Portland winner!
    Yep! what golfguru1 said!

14. Thanks:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rook For This Useful Post:

golfguru1 (07-18-2018),  Old-Timer (07-18-2018)  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12