• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    #713 Cav's -2
    #715 Dallas +3 or if you must +135
    #720 Under 165.5 Warriors/Clippers.

2-1 it's a little profit.

Afternoon game 3pm EST

Portland -4.5 -110 (Big number for SL but from what I see it's worth it)
    edited July 2018
    Alright let's back at it 3-1 not to bad.

#551 Washington +2
    Can't find anything saying Brown won't play and reading between the lines (No Pun Intended) so with a small jump on the line and total I'm assuming he's playing. If your feeling frisky the Over might be worth a shot.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    OT you watch those game ???? Put a game on the other day and like the NBA i turned it off within a minute.
    edited July 2018
    jets96 wrote: »
    OT you watch those game ???? Put a game on the other day and like the NBA i turned it off within a minute.

I like the new kids. Lost interest over the last couple of years in basketball but still enjoy it. I'll play a game here and there. There's some G league players that will never make it but they come every year and give 100%. It's also not as hard as you think betting it. I watch them when I can.
    edited July 2018
    wouldnt know where to start ...too much on my plate ,i was thinking about tinkering with cfl but just dont have the time
    edited July 2018
    jets96 wrote: »
    wouldnt know where to start ...too much on my plate ,i was thinking about tinkering with cfl but just dont have the time

I tried CFL the jury is still out. Gambling on sports is Less is More
    edited July 2018
    yup i hear ya
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    i enjoy these games
  • rookrook Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Old-Timer!
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    I enjoy any games OT puts out! Thanks as always OT.
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for the kind words golf and always look forward to hearing from my Yankee buddy.
    edited July 2018
    Alright let's see if we can keep this little run going another day.

Chicago Bulls -4.5 The line has move and has become a popular pick. Usually the Summer League dogs is the way to look but this year is a little different favorites holding their own. careful but I like the fact the Collins and Young are not playing for Atl at least that's what I read.

If your looking for another game look at the Kings +3 the Griz are brutal. Just so you know Bagley isn't playing and really it didn't matter much anyway. If the Rookie for Memphis gets going coming off a bad game the Griz can cause problems but I can't believe Memphis is the Favorite and the +3 does look good.
  • scottishgamblerscottishgambler Junior Member
    edited July 2018
    Trae Young is playing it appears
    edited July 2018
    Trae Young is playing it appears

All the more better it appears at this point he maybe a passer before shooter. They sent Collins home that's the shooter. I guess Trae's quad contusion isn't that bad to take a chance in a summer league game. Will see. GL
  • crazyivan24crazyivan24 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Still worth a play @Old-timer if Young is playing?
    edited July 2018
    Still worth a play @Old-timer if Young is playing?

sorry just seeing this. There's nothing he's shown that would make me think twice about playing the bulls in this game because of Young. I would think it's better he plays because up to now he can't shoot. He sure can pass from the little we've seen.
  • crazyivan24crazyivan24 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Young 24p!
    edited July 2018
    Will take a 1-1 night and tip our hat to young 24pts 5asst +17 +/- 7-13 from 3 very nice.
  • whohasagood1whohasagood1 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    Will take a 1-1 night and tip our hat to young 24pts 5asst +17 +/- 7-13 from 3 very nice.
    Hi OT any chance you have any opinion on tonight's All-Star Game OVER or UNDER 24 Hits , Runs , or Errors
    Or any other possible prop bets you like
    Or anybody else have an opinion on tonight's All-Star Game or props. Thanks in advance if anybody can help good luck to all.
    edited July 2018
    No Opinion on the All-Star game but if I had to play the AL lineup is loaded but pitcher wise No Kuber, No Verlander, No Chapman. On the other hand I like the NL's pitching a little better so I would play the NL and also for Action the Under + money. If I was the NL manager Scherzer and Degrom would pitch at least the first 4 innings followed by Nola for 2 then Stripling for 1 and then Hader and Jensen and rest could watch. Mind you I'm not playing anything that's just an opinion. I did however play Portland +2.5 over the Lakers. Better Roster, Better Rested.
  • whohasagood1whohasagood1 Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    No Opinion on the All-Star game but if I had to play the AL lineup is loaded but pitcher wise No Kuber, No Verlander, No Chapman. On the other hand I like the NL's pitching a little better so I would play the NL and also for Action the Under + money. If I was the NL manager Scherzer and Degrom would pitch at least the first 4 innings followed by Nola for 2 then Stripling for 1 and then Hader and Jensen and rest could watch. Mind you I'm not playing anything that's just an opinion. I did however play Portland +2.5 over the Lakers. Better Roster, Better Rested.
    Thank you very nice job on Portland. Thank you for all your hard work posting on betting talk.
    I totally agree with your AL lineup is loaded.
    So I played the American League in the All-Star Game and your Portland +2 play and I just chop the pot for first place at a Texas Hold'em tournament tonight , five tables of 9 players while watching the All-Star Game very good night thanks to you :toast:
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited July 2018

Thanks for the Portland winner!
  • rookrook Senior Member
    edited July 2018
    golfguru1 wrote: »
    Thanks for the Portland winner!

Yep! what golfguru1 said!