Betting Talk

Discussion Thread for RHE'S and Regular Plays

13»

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    When I gave it out it was Gaviglio vs Yarbrough the number moved.
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    Anything good today?
  • megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    I did braves/mets and tor/rays unders. 27.
    edited June 2018
    A little busy today picking family up at the airport or else I would have gotten this out earlier today. The RHE'S will no longer be posted. I want to wish everyone the best of luck moving forward.
  • showme1953showme1953 Member
    edited June 2018
    Great run OT. Maybe I am wrong, but my thought is you did RHE's everyday anyway and as a courtesy you posted your picks. Now, it probably feels more like a burden, with the masses hanging on your every post. So I don't blame you for backing off and probably trying to enjoy your life instead of worrying about posting every day. So if you never make a another post, you are going out on top.

As I live in Vegas, I would second the invitation to buy you lunch. Just let me know when you want to collect.
  • maidenguymaidenguy Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    What have we learned from OT's picks. If you like the game under or over, betting the HRE is probably a good play too. These two wagers are very correlated and maybe the HRE is the better play.

Good luck OT and thanks for posting.
  • megapowers88megapowers88 Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    One thing I was doing with success was monitoring Pinny once it was shaped around 1pm ET and if it was hit, say -130 or better, I’d play it on the offshores who were usually behind on them with -115.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    Something musta pissed you off. I sure as hell wouldn't want the aggravation for a service I was providing gratis. Family first before you head to the butcher shop.:laughing:
  • chuckhchuckh Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    OT I hope my post regarding the pitching change did not upset you. I certainly was not trying nor intending to be accusatory with the line movement. I appreciate you posting these and wish you all the best. When the next time I am in Vegas would love to meet up and buy you dinner.thank you again for posting
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    OT, As I always say Thank You for sharing. Thank You for your friendship & knowledge in cashing tickets. Blue
  • namathfannamathfan Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for sharing the plays you did OT..all the best!
    edited June 2018
    Let me explain because it seems to have people thinking something was said or done and that’s not the truth. I wish all of you the best of luck It had nothing to do with anyone. I just partnered up with someone. Nothing more nothing less.

- - - Updated - - -
    One thing I was doing with success was monitoring Pinny once it was shaped around 1pm ET and if it was hit, say -130 or better, I’d play it on the offshores who were usually behind on them with -115.

Good luck and I hope you have continued success.
  • h82loseh82lose Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    thanks for sharing OT, good stuff. looks like i came a little late to the party, wishing you continued success!
    edited June 2018
    showme1953 wrote: »
    Great run OT. Maybe I am wrong, but my thought is you did RHE's everyday anyway and as a courtesy you posted your picks. Now, it probably feels more like a burden, with the masses hanging on your every post. So I don't blame you for backing off and probably trying to enjoy your life instead of worrying about posting every day. So if you never make a another post, you are going out on top.

As I live in Vegas, I would second the invitation to buy you lunch. Just let me know when you want to collect.

Showme thanks for the generous offer but not necessary. I have some family in town but I plan on taking a trip to the RedRock to play a little poker soon at least that’s the plan at this point and when I do I’ll let you know and if available I can meet you in the sports book and but a face to the name for a bit.
  • hornsfanhornsfan Senior Member
    edited June 2018
    OT, thanks for the great run and for the effort each and every day. it truly is/was appreciated by everybody but those on the other side of these plays. I was worried when i saw post #26 in this thread and it appears those fears were warranted. don't blame you one bit and wish you and the partnership continued success. now, if we can just get PP865 settled and ready to hop back in...

in all seriousness, thanks to both of you for a great start to the baseball season!
  • donny2donny2 Senior Member
    edited May 2019
    I have looked at the RHE and i notice like its been mentioned, its heavily correlated. But in terms of units, is it really profitable taking the Under RHE vs the full game under? Because like its been mentioned... there is heavy juice on the under on these such as -25, -30 and even -140 etc.
  • donny2donny2 Senior Member
    edited May 2019
    I have looked at the RHE and i notice like its been mentioned, its heavily correlated. But in terms of units, is it really profitable taking the Under RHE vs the full game under? Because like its been mentioned... there is heavy juice on the under on these such as -25, -30 and even -140 etc.