Betting Talk

RIP Dave Malinsky

RightAngleRightAngle Admin
edited May 2018 in Sports Betting
Definitely one of the great ones in my book. A lot of handicappers in the space, but very few who you could learn so much from just by reading their write-ups and articles. I feel like he was very underrated, and deserved more notoriety, especially in recent years.

Comments

• whohasagood1whohasagood1 Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    RightAngle wrote: »
    Definitely one of the great ones in my book. A lot of handicappers in the space, but very few who you could learn so much from just by reading their write-ups and articles. I feel like he was very underrated, and deserved more notoriety, especially in recent years.

If you need a donation for the family would be happy to send you a money order please let me know
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    If you need a donation for the family would be happy to send you a money order please let me know

NIce gesture, but you got the wrong score again.
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    Was a daily great read will be missed. Was one of a kind. Wish I could add more. My sister and husband also enjoy hiking is this area that Dave truly loved.
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited April 2018
    I enjoyed his work every Monday and Friday on VSIN - RIP Dave
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited April 2018
    There is very little content worth anything in the gambling community. Dave was certainly one of the few worth reading. I spent a lot of my formative years reading Dmal's writeups. Even when he wasn't killing it he was giving you different ideas and methods to consider both in that game and future games. This has been a tough year for the gambling industry.
  • Octan21Octan21 Member
    edited April 2018
    Worked together on a project. Happy to say Dave made a huge % of my contribution obsolete. :-) Off the charts smart and overly generous. We basically had to force him to accept appropriate compensation. Anyway, what I enjoyed most about Dave was his sharp wit and the fact that he never looked down on anybody. My only regret was not taking time to get to know him better. However, like many of you I couldn't wait to read anything written by Dave. R.I.P my friend!
  • PredatorPredator Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    saw this posted

For all interested. An update on the service.

Hi All, If you are interested in attending a Celebration of Dave's life, please email me at hopeellis11@gmail.com. It will be held on Mt. Charleston on May 19th. More details will follow to those who reach out.