Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    957 atl -153...

listed luck
  • rookrook Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    jets96 wrote: »
    if i knew that , well you know the answer but once i dope out the games which am doing now ill let you know how i feel about it .

- - - Updated - - -

well forget about that they played already , sorry wasnt around all day

No worries! For some reason, before you responded, I veered away from that game entirely and bet the Braves as you have listed above! Luck!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    957 atl -153...

listed luck

Like it Played it different Road team -1R -135 Good Luck to us
    edited August 2018
    961 mil +191...tuff task getting this one but we shall see.

listed luck
    edited August 2018
    961 mil +191...tuff task getting this one but we shall see.

listed luck

Good Luck on Milw. No Yankees?
    edited August 2018
    I have atl lined at -189 fwiw
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited August 2018
    good news for all of you! Because I took the Mets!
    attachment.php?attachmentid=420&stc=1
    edited August 2018
    I have bos lined at -120 , see money coming in on yanks now
    edited August 2018
    I really like the yanks in that game
    edited August 2018
    OT what you think about the yankees tonight ? am taking boston, i should say am posting boston not betting against my yanks...thats a crazy number
    edited August 2018
    916 bos +125

listed luck
    edited August 2018
    OT what you think about the yankees tonight ? am taking boston, i should say am posting boston not betting against my yanks...thats a crazy number

Actually I agree and doing the same thing. Although if this number gets high enough I'll take Boston. Severino has hit a rough patch and against Boston it's going to be tough if not impossible to straighten out. He hasn't gotten past the 5th inning in his last 4 and I believe the only 500 team was Cleve. Porcello has been pretty steady and the best thing is it's rare that Boston doesn't score at least six runs when he's pitching. Funny how some pitchers get that support and some can't get a run.

I want to wish all the NFL bettors the best of luck this year. They finally from what I read got the Catch rule straighten out now they couldn't wait to throw in the Helmet rule. Good Luck with that.

Edit: I hate Boone and I think he's in way over his head. Yankees will be lucky to win 1. He should also pitch Gray in this series Gray has done well on the road give him the ball in Boston you may pick up a win.
    edited August 2018
    I think the team is pressing ,like kay is saying if your watching ...I just have a bad feeling about this , if there was a prop for yankees to get swept i wouldve taken it ...
    edited August 2018
    I think the team is pressing ,like kay is saying if your watching ...I just have a bad feeling about this , if there was a prop for yankees to get swept i wouldve taken it ...

I know everyone is assuming WC and not to worry if they don't win the division but you never know. I wrote this up on Twitter last night this could have a lasting effect and the players know better than anyone else when a Manager isn't pushing the right buttons.
    Lets not forget also the Yankees have a lot of young players and adding another veteran bat even though we all think they have enough hitters a bat that's been there and a good locker room guy would have gone a long way. Hey they can still pick someone up. Some key players last year were picked up after the trading deadline.

" I should have said it when I thought it (a little late) but taking CC out after 3 innings with the lead and throwing 77 pitches was a mistake. Pitch the 4th then get him out and who knows maybe a quick 4th he pitches the 5th. That’s my man Boone. Let’s not forget he’s a nice guy. Has a squeaky voice and I think he's in over his head.
    edited August 2018
    did you see CC numbers facing batters the 3rd time, analytics took him out not boone.
    edited August 2018
    929 hou -101

listed luck
    edited August 2018
    did you see CC numbers facing batters the 3rd time, analytics took him out not boone.

Yea I heard but I think your missing the point it was about eating innings at that time because using your bullpen in the 3rd inning of that series isn't smart but that's just my opinion
    Severino hasn't pitched like you can't depend on him going deep. When did Gray pitch last Tues or Wed? If Tuesday I would start him Sunday. Hey the Yankees are in trouble this Boston team looks really good.

Like my futures
    7/17/18 7:30pm Baseball MLB World Series matchup - Los Angeles Dodgers vs Houston Astros +1550
    7/17/18 7:30pm Baseball MLB World Series matchup - Los Angeles Dodgers vs Boston Red Sox +1645
    7/17/18 7:30pm Baseball MLB World Series matchup - Los Angeles Dodgers vs New York Yankees +2035

- - - Updated - - -
    929 hou -101

listed luck

I played them also. Good Luck
    edited August 2018
    man they look pretty good right now your futures
    edited August 2018
    man they look pretty good right now your futures

Yea thanks, I did the same thing last year with Houston and played the 4 American League teams all but Minn and it worked out nice. This year it could be Boston or Houston so I went to the other League thinking the Dodgers look the best . Hope all is well with your son and he's healthy. Best of luck with him I would love to see it.
    edited August 2018
    thanks

what the hell went on with that hou line ....am looking now it got up to hou +115 about half hour before game and then dropped ...man what a swing....
    edited August 2018
    Springer was in then out then in and then out
    edited August 2018
    and he isnt worth near that difference in a line....if i knew for a fact that was the reason other then jacking the line for some reason i wouldve bet more

- - - Updated - - -

if i got that +115 and/or +119 or so that i saw
    edited August 2018
    also 2 very popular teams so you imagine lots of money was flying in from every angle and it probably kept playing with the line
    edited August 2018
    961 atl -121

listed luck
    edited August 2018
    979 hou +135

listed luck
    edited August 2018
    901 atl -127

listed luck
    edited August 2018
    929 hou +104

listed luck
    edited August 2018
    I like houston today
    edited August 2018
    is that good or bad pal
    edited August 2018
    for you bad, I never win, I have a variance tattoo on my neck and forehead!

- - - Updated - - -

I also think that game will go all the way back the other way and Houston will be the fave by close

- - - Updated - - -

I cant believe they got Roark at 160 I got him at 142 and the line might say that but he dont deserve that, I hope they get smoked!