Betting Talk

NCAA Money Draft

BiggTBiggT Senior Member
edited March 2018 in Sports Betting
Hello to all. Today like many years in the past, my brother in law runs a pot where you bid on each team in the dance. To win any money back, you have to win 2 games. I have no idea about NCAA hoops, but I like to buy a few teams to root on. Anybody like certain teams that can win 2 games or good value teams to buy? Teams that are playing well and with seniors and juniors? Any help is much appreciated. I have been told to try to pick up Rhode Island and Michigan and West Virginia

Thanks Biggie

Comments

• whohasagood1whohasagood1 Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    BiggT wrote: »
    Hello to all. Today like many years in the past, my brother in law runs a pot where you bid on each team in the dance. To win any money back, you have to win 2 games. I have no idea about NCAA hoops, but I like to buy a few teams to root on. Anybody like certain teams that can win 2 games or good value teams to buy? Teams that are playing well and with seniors and juniors? Any help is much appreciated. I have been told to try to pick up Rhode Island and Michigan and West Virginia

Thanks Biggie

After watching the Arizona / USC game last night for the championship Arizona is playing great ball right now.
    Kansas is also playing very well.
    Good luck and I miss all your great teaser plays.
    What happened to the last couple years you have not been posting your great teaser plays ??
    Will you be doing it for this year's football season ???
  • BiggTBiggT Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for the scoop my friend. I'm too blame. I have gotten lazy and not logged on to post. I still wager on them and love doing it. I need to make more of an effort to log on and to try to help.
  • whohasagood1whohasagood1 Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    BiggT wrote: »
    Thanks for the scoop my friend. I'm too blame. I have gotten lazy and not logged on to post. I still wager on them and love doing it. I need to make more of an effort to log on and to try to help.

Thanks Big T for all your great plays and teasers.
    Will be giving you a shout-out on betting talk for you before week 1 this year in football
    If you're ever in Chicago please let me know friend of mine is a ticket broker would love to treat you and the friend or your wife or girlfriend to a Cubs game on me.
    It will be retiring after 33 years on the job this June will be up in Northwoods of Wisconsin from June 27th until the second week of August anytime after that if you coming to Chicago would love to treat you and a friend to a Cubs game or early season before the weather gets bad Chicago Bears game.
  • BiggTBiggT Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    You Rock my friend. I'll be in touch
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Texas Tech would be a good team to pick up