Betting Talk

nba 17/18

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    I got to take the Rockets at +7, what the heck am I missing, I got GS -1.5 and 224. I am betting Rockets +7 now before it starts dropping

I believe your right that the line is shaded towards GS coming off a loss and for people that bet the bounce back or zig/zag whatever you want to call it. Curry isn't right his ankle is bothering him and he's not getting the lift for the three's he normally gets. Go over the two games if you can he has more drives in the two games than he's had the past 6 months. He's not right and even though they have other very talent players they can lose this series. That's not an over reaction to a one game loss just watching and listening and reading. Curry is 2 for 13 from 3 and his +/- isn't good either. If Harden gets people involved and Eric Gordon continues to step up they could beat the Warriors. Now mine you I'm not betting against them but this is the first year I can say there's a team out there that can beat them. Good Luck with your bets.
  • bundybundy Junior Member
    edited May 2018
    Chris Paul’s leg?
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    I am going to bet it again because 7.5 is even more ridiculous
    edited May 2018
    I dont know about his leg but he is starting, even if he was out I would maybe have 3.5 to 4.5 and would still be a bet for me. I am going all in!
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Hey ot , i totally agree with what you said spot on.
    My boy danshan, its one game, act like youve been there before, its like betting the super bowl , its one game , treat all games like that .
    edited May 2018
    yes my undisciplined self plays in a ton on games that are off my charts. I am not tracking NBA right now so I am just going to put a couple pennies on it twice. I know and you know its one game and anyone can win but I like the value!
    edited May 2018
    just saying in jest brother , you understand what am saying
  • rookrook Senior Member
    edited May 2018
    Might be a good time to bet on the Celtics to win it all, at +1050. They’ve already got a good start on the Cavaliers, and problems with Paul/Curry could give them what they need to get by Rockets or Warriors....
    edited May 2018
    I would need to run the numbers for win percentage for the projected games but on the surface that looks like a good bet.
    edited May 2018
    you know even in my models, I will bet a game until the line has no value or I reach my cap per game
    edited May 2018
    ok if it hits 207 I bet the under, I got 204 and 3 is the gap for me!
    edited May 2018
    i know a lot of people that are betting the celtics, called my buddy this morning in vegas who is a sports book manager and he thinks this line goes back down to the open, but then again what does he know

pass on the game and total for me , I did put a little 6pt teaser in with that under and boston...you ever run your numbers to see what you would do with an extra 6 points ??
    edited May 2018
    never, would be interesting to see!
    edited May 2018
    Balls deep Under 208.5 I have 204
    edited May 2018
    I also took Boston at+6.5 but that was just being retarded, cause I have +5 so I would need 7 to model bet it but I bet it for fun!
    edited May 2018
    708 boston celtics -1 , my line boston -3.97

luck
    edited May 2018
    I like them also but I’m going to see if I can pick up a couple of extra points on a live bet. Hoping Cleveland gets off a little and if not passing on Boston won’t bother me at all. I’ll leave the winnings to you.
    edited May 2018
    508 hou +1 -115 bm

luck
    edited May 2018
    no bet today?
    edited May 2018
    nope ....lean to boston line wise ...3 or more off my line are now 20-15 ats in playoffs and i have this game lined much much much lower...
    edited May 2018
    I got Celtics +.5 and 205 for game 7,
    edited May 2018
    well i could wait on this but id be a hypocrite ,so that being said , favorites early , dogs late ......

712 bos -1.5 , i really dont know which way this line is going but i can tell -1.5 is excellent number if you like boston.

good luck
    edited May 2018
    Jets man this sucks so bad. I want the Celtics and Warriors but of course my bets would be the other side, I cant do it if I was forced to bet off the model
    Rockets I have +8 (Paul out) so I would have to take them and I wont
    Cavaliers I have +2.5 (Love out) so I would pass
    The Heart wants Warriors Celtics final
    edited May 2018
    hey thats why they call it gambling , right
    edited May 2018
    i dont like clev anyway on the road, some people will say the team will pick it up if love is out but boston will remember getting killed at home by clev without love in feb....if love plays line will trend to clev and even at that i feel am getting crazy value with boston.
    I dont know i like this number , its only one bet wont make me or brake me.
    edited May 2018
    Boston over 196??? I think its a good bet Im taking it, what you think?
    edited May 2018
    danshan wrote: »
    Boston over 196??? I think its a good bet Im taking it, what you think?

U can still get 190.5 live
    edited May 2018
    I will be lucky if they score 140 LOL
    edited May 2018
    sorry , i would lean to over before game
    edited May 2018
    if they had a couple of overtimes I would have gotten close!