Thanks
    Thanked 1,087 Times in 777 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paddyboy111 View Post
    My hunch is that this wasn't frugality. They thought that these women wouldn't leave a paper trail for law enforcement, recognize them well enough to potentially blackmail them, or be seen with them by neighbors or the public. And Kraft gave her $200 reportedly.
    "The documents say Kraft arrived at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in a chauffeured 2015 blue Bentley at 11 a.m. on Jan. 20. He was videotaped receiving oral and manual sex from a woman at the spa in Jupiter. Officials say he gave her a $100 bill before leaving at 11:15 a.m."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbets View Post
    "The documents say Kraft arrived at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in a chauffeured 2015 blue Bentley at 11 a.m. on Jan. 20. He was videotaped receiving oral and manual sex from a woman at the spa in Jupiter. Officials say he gave her a $100 bill before leaving at 11:15 a.m."
    He paid $100 for the massage at the front desk, then 15 minutes later when leaving he tipped the masseuse $100 plus one other unidentified bill.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/25/pros...tion-case.html

Thanks

Played it cheap and went to the "rub-n-tug" oil house

Thanks

I remember a youtube video in 2009(when HS mixtapes were getting popular) of him as a 6'6 13 year old clowning everyone with guard handles and dunking all over them. Looked like the next possible Kevin Durant. He barely grew and his development has been underwhelming since then

Thanks

Thanks

Anyone that follows college baseball in the northeast might have heard of rutgers baseball legend Fred Hill.

Hall of fame coach Fred Hill passed away yesterday , I got a chance to meet and talk to him while my son was making the rounds at colleges.

Coach Hill let me know that my son had plenty of upside which ill never forget , i also watched him coach and learn from him what and what shouldnt be done on a baseball field.

Coach Hill had 11 ncaa reg app ,12 reg season conf championships, and 8 conf torn titles.

RIP coach

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kcburgh View Post
    KCB keep reading another paragraph down...."The former softball player, who will keep her role with “Sunday Night Baseball,"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbets View Post
    KCB keep reading another paragraph down...."The former softball player, who will keep her role with “Sunday Night Baseball,"
    GREAT...also how is that not a conflict.

Thanks

Well let's give the Mets some credit. They are keeping with the times of eventual legalized sportsbetting in NY. They hired a former player experienced in that field. Who? Pete Rose's former runner John Franco.

Thanks

It will be interesting to see how things shape up to be in a couple of years from now. More and more states are starting to pass (or get ready to pass) regulations to allow sports betting.

Everybody wants a piece of the pie, i guess.

ESPN has a nice little tracker they continue to update pretty regularly

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id...-all-50-states

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 424344