Betting Talk

Bookmaker

I have been messaging their live chat for past few weeks looking for updates on what to expect on a rather large (for me at least) NBA future bet.

I have been told multiple times. A decision would be made when the league made a decision.

Today....BM management still hasn't made a decision. No answer to what is happening with futures.

Just wanted to point this out. Hope everyone is well.

Comments

• StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member

update as of 5 minutes ago.

"Thank you very much for your patience. Currently, management is still studying the details and waiting for an official statement to proceed with the grading. We don't have an update from management yet."

Update......

"Thank you very much for your patience. We are still waiting for an official decision from upper managment sir, I really apologize for the inconvenience that this has taken so long to be graded, but upper managment are the once that have the final decision on it"

• rookrook Senior Member

I wonder if they might be holding off because there is still a possibility that further regular season games might be played?

maybe. but they wont answer the question of what if there aren't 82 reg season games played.

which we all know won't happen.

they're just sitting on money they know they'll have to pay back.

asked for an update this morning.

As per management.

Until we have the official statement, this will be graded.

Rogena - 10:11 AM

what official statement? the league has set a schedule to resume play . i keep getting the same answer...."we're waiting on the league"

the league plan clearly does not have division championships as a part of it. so i dont get how this isn't refunded already

You - 10:12 AM

That is management decision.

Rogena - 10:13 AM

so if they finish the season in FLA as currently planned. how will the wager be graded?

You - 10:13 AM

They are working on that to see how it will graded.

Rogena - 10:14 AM

ok. i know its not your responsibility but theyve had MONTHS to figure it out and still dont have answers

You - 10:16 AM

I really apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Rogena - 10:16 AM

still cant get an answer from them on my division winner future

"Will be graded once we have the official and final confirmation of the season"

i keep getting this answer, and when I ask what that means, I get the "management says" shit.

update - asked why my Atlantic Division winner bet has yet to be declared no action

---------

Christy - 4:20 PM

The ones that were refunded were season wins

4:20 PM

But the ticket you have have action.

You - 4:20 PM

how? please explain why

or let me talk to someone who can

how can season wins be refunded but not winner of division. 82 games wont be played. it should be void

Christy - 4:21 PM

(2 games must be played for the season win to have action not the division its a totally different prop.

82*

You - 4:22 PM

so every division winner bet is a L ?

since there will not be an official div winner

no one who placed a div winner bet will win, correct?

Christy - 4:25 PM

They either win if there is a division winner if there is not a division winner will be a no action.

You - 4:26 PM

please transfer me to your supervisor . thank you

i understand how winning a division works.

Christy - 4:26 PM

Supervisors do not take chats as we are working remote .

You - 4:26 PM

what # should I call ?

Christy - 4:27 PM

As we working remote there are no phones.

Plays will stand until we know if there is a division winner or not.

You - 4:28 PM

there is not going to be a division winner!

Christy - 4:28 PM

Do you have the link you can provide us with that official information?

You - 4:29 PM

can you provide me with one saying a division winner will be crowned as a part of this bubble end of season?

Christy - 4:30 PM

Bets will stand until we have an official statement that says there won't be a division winner.

asked again this morning about my Atlantic Div future and was told it was being sent to the grading department and to check my account in "a few minutes" to see the outcome. its been over 4 hours . nothing has changed in account. when i live chatted BM....so called A+ book I got THIS

Ray - 6:25 PM

Let me help you right away.

Please hold while I check on that for you.

You - 6:27 PM

ok

Ray - 6:27 PM

Thank you very much for your patience.

Upon checking with the department in charge it will be graded once we have the official and final confirmation of the Atlantic Division hopefully in the next couple of days.

You - 6:29 PM

can you pull up the history of the chat i had earlier with "Vincent"

cause that is NOT what i was told earlier today

Ray - 6:29 PM

I do apologize for the inconvenince Vincent has nothing to do grading this bet.

You - 6:29 PM

but when he says

"check your account in a few minutes" then ends chat

Ray - 6:30 PM

For the meantime we need to wait till we have the official and final results I am sorry.

You - 6:30 PM

ya im sure. what # can I call to speak to a supervisor?

and please dont tell me there is no one to call cause youre all working from home. cause Ive gotten that run around already

Ray - 6:31 PM

Unfortunately, due to the current world wide crisis, all of our staff has been relocated for safety reasons and is working remotely so no phones are available. If you wish to filea complaint with a manager please email us to wageringhelp@bookmaker.eu and they will assist you

You - 6:32 PM

that is unbelievable

Ray - 6:32 PM

Once again it will be graded once we have the final official results but go ahead and feel free to send an email.

Graded this morning as a L.

still think it's bullshit. but whatever.

• spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member

Sorry Stack, but if I understand correctly, I side with them. There is a division winner and there are typically no number of games played constraints put on those futures, so as long as the NBA doesn’t say otherwise, it should be considered official.

edited August 2020

the L at this point doesn't really matter (even though I think declaring anyone a division champ in this season is crap)

BMs answers to me for months, are important. They were horrendous explaining the situation. As I have documented here.