Betting Talk

NBA 2k20 CPU vs CPU games you can watch and bet on them

2»

Comments

• R40R40 Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    danshan wrote: »
    why not? and how will that increase anything

You already ran out of money once. You want to be able to hit anything available.
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    yeah that is because I am scared of mybookie, if I was not scared I would just deposit more, but I am scared to have too much money there, and that includes leaving winnings there.

- - - Updated - - -

the funny thing I just bet all the games and they did not move one line not even a half point and I max bet
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    I know but they already paid you. They are basically a C+ book. I am not going to go into it further for your own protection because you do not need me telling MyBookie how to deal with the issue.
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    However, for future reference, when you deal with a book that makes you nervous, you consider your deposit gone when you deposit. It is worth the risk. Half the fun of betting at easy money books is the fear of getting stiffed and the thrill of victory when you get paid. How sweet it is,.
    edited March 2020
    everything I heard has been negative and I am scared to have too much money in there

- - - Updated - - -

I bet Heat +10.5 1st and then they about an hour later moved to 11.5 so I bet max again at 11.5 and they instantly moved back to 10.5 and I bet it again

got 3 max bets on it pregame
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    You've got to do your research and evaluate the claims. Once you have been paid, your risk has been substantially reduced. When you have been paid in a day, your risk is basically zero.
    edited March 2020
    yeah and 1200 is way different than 5 10k by leaving it in

- - - Updated - - -

I would never steal 100 bucks from you but I might just might steal 1 million
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    Yes, you have to consider how much you are willing to risk and what your footprint is. Once you are safely above the amount of your bets, you withdraw the portion you want out and leave in the working capital.
    edited March 2020
    it seems erratic about how much and when they will let me bet

sometimes I can go 5-10 times live
    and other times only once
    like this AM got 3 bets in pregame and yesterday 1 or 2
    edited March 2020
    my 2nd withdraw has still not processed, I am still waiting
    won 335 yesterday so I ordered another 1000 withdraw and they have not been processed yet
    1 700 withdraw from 1 day ago still waiting
    1 300 withdraw from this AM still waiting

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea who is doing their lines but wow

they had a game yesterday that was a -3.5 spread they had pregame and it was an 19 pt lead at half, they had 20.5 and I calculated 15, so I took the dog 2 times max bets and the game ended and the dog lost by 15.

pretty much the same pattern over and over.

I guess nobody with skill is hitting these lines or messing with mybookie but man they are way way way off
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    my 2nd withdraw has still not processed, I am still waiting
    won 335 yesterday so I ordered another 1000 withdraw and they have not been processed yet
    1 700 withdraw from 1 day ago still waiting
    1 300 withdraw from this AM still waiting

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea who is doing their lines but wow

they had a game yesterday that was a -3.5 spread they had pregame and it was an 19 pt lead at half, they had 20.5 and I calculated 15, so I took the dog 2 times max bets and the game ended and the dog lost by 15.

pretty much the same pattern over and over.

I guess nobody with skill is hitting these lines or messing with mybookie but man they are way way way off

Well why don't you just tell them about it.
    edited March 2020
    1st
    why would they give a crap what I think
    2nd
    and if they did what could they do about it
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    1st
    why would they give a crap what I think
    2nd
    and if they did what could they do about it

See the first part of your last post.
    edited March 2020
    you mean the amounts, they are either gonna pay me or not, some forum post from some guy they never even heard of is not going to change their position on betting
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    you mean the amounts, they are either gonna pay me or not, some forum post from some guy they never even heard of is not going to change their position on betting

These books read everything that is written about them. They are constantly on the lookout for guys like you. I told you they were going to find you.

Also, you do not take an immediate withdrawal from a book. That is considered very bad form and they don't appreciate it. It puts you on their list straight off.
    edited March 2020
    taking a withdraw is bad form, why?
    edited March 2020
    EZ money got my 2nd withdraw, maybe they read it here and got all my today bets in
    and looks like Hornets bet was easy money so far
  • R40R40 Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    taking a withdraw is bad form, why?

They don't like it because it increases their processing costs and does not give them a chance to win their money back.

- - - Updated - - -
    EZ money got my 2nd withdraw, maybe they read it here and got all my today bets in
    and looks like Hornets bet was easy money so far

Probably not. It is probably not going to be a problem but they will get to you eventually. This is pretty impressive by MyBookie.
    edited March 2020
    Today
    hit 2 out of 3 pregame bets
    hit 9 out of 12 live bets

have Blazers -4.5 pending and the current Mybookie line is now -8.5
    edited March 2020
    Tons of Middle Opportunities between me and mybookie

My lines (MYbookie in ())
    Heat-6 (-8.5)
    Pelicans-5.5 (-6.5)
    Clippers 0 (-10.5)
    Suns-4.5 (-7.5)
    Lakers-7.5 (-18.5)

My Bets
    Nuggets +10.5
    Timberwolves +7.5
    Jazz +18.5

If you bet the clippers with me at pick and you bet against Clippers with my bookie +10.5
    you win both sides if Clippers win by 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 or 10
    edited March 2020
    I have received ALL my withdraws without issue from mybookie although I noticed I can only place 1 pregame bet per game and 1 or 2 live bets. I actually do better on the live bets against them