Betting Talk

Random thoughts and stuff

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Thank you ,
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Come on Jets you have to be kidding think right field. Give CC a fifth and send him out in the 4 starts he had in sept he actually wasn't that bad.
    edited October 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    This is pregame analysis not after-the-fact.

Girardi is absolutely nuts if he starts and leads off Gardner in LF and to a lessor degree McCann behind the plate versus lefty Keuchel. Anyway, that's what the released pregame lineups show.

Garner is in CF at least that's what I'm seeing as for McCann (.241 vs. Lefties and .177 in Sept) who else your going to use as much as I don't really like the guy he had a decent season and should start. What hurts is Bird struggles against lefties also and he's needed in this game because I would like to count on Arod but hitting 217 since the break don't exactly in still confidence. He needs a shot in the butt tonight
  • chuckhchuckh Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Speaking of random thoughts, golfer glad you are not bitching if you are losing a game five minutes into it. Thanks, although saying Russell Wilson is horrible is ridiculous. Underwraps, thanks for pointing out the flaws in dfs, think Ron hit it on nail with his post earlier about his concerns with dfs.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I would rather pluck my eyeballs out with a toothpick than watch Matt Hasselbeck go against Ryan Mallett, thank God there's baseball tonight
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    kane wrote: »
    I would rather pluck my eyeballs out with a toothpick than watch Matt Hasselbeck go against Ryan Mallett, thank God there's baseball tonight

Pubic hairs and I agree..
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    cpech56 wrote: »
    Pubic hairs and I agree..

I'm on the Clones this week, any thoughts on the game?
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    If you're a baseball fan, It's hard not to root for a guy like Jose Altuve
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm biased living in Houston but I feel the astros are quite the lovable bunch of misfits. Lots of cool stories.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Too bad Bo Porter ain't around to enjoy this season. Altuve is a cash cow in total base matchups 1 on 1.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    That Michigan move scares the crap outta me, I'm rarely on a public dog, but I happen to like NW
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Before the season, I didn't think the OSU-Michigan game would mean much, now it's looking like a great game. I knew Harbaugh would turn that program around, I just didn't think he could do it in one year
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I wish Joe Maddon was the manager for the Reds
  • TortugaTortuga Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Before the season, I didn't think the OSU-Michigan game would mean much, now it's looking like a great game. I knew Harbaugh would turn that program around, I just didn't think he could do it in one year

Yeah. It's pretty crazy. He did this at his first year in San Francisco, too.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited October 2015

Too much, too soon? It's kinda like making love to a woman for the first time, and giving her the 4 most fantastic orgasms she's ever had-- only one way to go from there.
    edited October 2015
    Too much, too soon? It's kinda like making love to a woman for the first time, and giving her the 4 most fantastic orgasms she's ever had-- only one way to go from there.

LOL, nice analogy. However, you can make it 5 with a couple of charge cards in the Fashion Show Mall.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Heading down to Vegas for work the 19th-27th, staying at Southpoint..any locals that want to grab a drink let me know.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I have a feeling Justin Fuente wont be at Memphis for much longer, wouldn't mind him coaching at the U
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    If your a kicker and your name is Josh Lambo, you have to play for the Packers
    edited October 2015
    Mike Tomlin should consider himself fortunate being the Steeler coach. Ownership has a long history of sticking with their head man. Tomlin continues to make time management and decision making blunders. HTF can you go for 2 being up 12-10 in 2nd half with 3rd string QB? The players bailed out the coach.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I bought a pumpkin cheesecake today from Trader Joe's. OH MY GOD, if there was such a thing as a dessert hall of fame, this baby gets in on the first ballot
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    If I'm Rob Manfred, I'm stopping the game right now, I'm going into the Mets dugout, and I'm drug testing Daniel Murphy
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I love watching Lorenzo Cain play the game of Baseball
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    If I'm Rob Manfred, I'm stopping the game right now, I'm going into the Mets dugout, and I'm drug testing Daniel Murphy

Bump
    edited October 2015
    Hey leave him \alone I'll tell cools on you. I have Over 7.5 +100 was hoping there were men on base when he gets up.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Glad to see our pitching is finally getting some respect. Matz to end it tomorrow.

Bring on the Royals
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I have no action on the series, but I really hope the Royals end up beating Toronto, I just love the way they play the game, I love everything about that team
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited October 2015
    In case you're curious...even the non-English speakers are dealing with an overwhelming number of DFS commercials. I've watched about 5 CONCACAF Champions League soccer games this week on Univision Deportes, and every commercial break has at least one Draftkings commercial in Spanish.
    edited October 2015
    TommyL wrote: »
    In case you're curious...even the non-English speakers are dealing with an overwhelming number of DFS commercials. I've watched about 5 CONCACAF Champions League soccer games this week on Univision Deportes, and every commercial break has at least one Draftkings commercial in Spanish.

I submitted my application for employment there. It sure beats a counterfeiting rap to print money.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I love watching Lorenzo Cain play the game of Baseball

He leads off the bottom of the eighth with a great at bat, he works the count full, fouls off two high nineties fastballs, then takes the slider low for ball four. He then scores from first on a single and he wasn't running on the pitch, I said it before, and I'll repeat myself, I love watching Lorenzo Cain play the game of Baseball.